Getting back into form

Advertisement
A lot of fans have written off the entire group when most haven’t even been given a chance yet.

The only two I’ve been down on were last year’s starters, Jennings ans McCloud. Every other LB has a justification for why they didn’t play to expectations. Huff’s academic setback, Joyner, Brooks and Steed injured, Cave and Flagg true Freshmen. Any one of these dudes could have a breakout performance this season and it wouldn’t surprise me. Well, Flagg would tbh. Point is we have a lot of potential.

But potential isn’t enough. You need production, and especially at MLB I don’t see it. Which is why I want a portal kid so badly. That doesn’t have to be a knock on the kids on roster. I expect others feel the same

The only two I’ve been down on were last year’s starters, Jennings ans McCloud. Every other LB has a justification for why they didn’t play to expectations. Huff’s academic setback, Joyner, Brooks and Steed injured, Cave and Flagg true Freshmen. Any one of these dudes could have a breakout performance this season and it wouldn’t surprise me. Well, Flagg would tbh. Point is we have a lot of potential.

But potential isn’t enough. You need production, and especially at MLB I don’t see it. Which is why I want a portal kid so badly. That doesn’t have to be a knock on the kids on roster. I expect others feel the same
Jennings was also injured and even with all the other injuries McCloud was already losing minutes mid year….

Jennings was also injured and even with all the other injuries McCloud was already losing minutes mid year….

This is true. Jennings injury was very bad in spring of 2019 and I was surprised to see him back for fall camp in 2020. That on top of him never getting any real playing time in the years prior, you might as well called him a true freshman in 2020 also.

Advertisement
Steed should get a look at MLB based on Saturday.

Flanked by Carter at WLB and Frierson at striker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back