Get your FREE spring game tickets here

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
I know there’s already a thread on the spring game, but I just thought it might be easier to have a dedicated thread with a link on how to get your tickets instead of having to search for it in that thread.

LINK:
https://am.ticketmaster.com/intermiamicf/ism/MjJVTTA0MTY=

Some key points:

• If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, it looks like you’ll need to create one as part of the process of obtaining the free tickets (I already had an account)
  • The game is at DRV PNK stadium (the old Lockhart Stadium) in FTL.
  • Sat, Apr 16, noon.

CF2C38BD-54D5-4899-93B7-F631BC055F5B.jpeg

This is how Lockhart, or DRV PNK stadium looks now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't live in the area or keep up with local events so...tf is that stadium name about?

Local soccer franchise, intercity Miami. Why they named it DRV/PNK, I have no idea. But I’m sure one of the soccer fans that post here could tell us

Your Fútbol Is Here, at DRV PNK Stadium.​

Inter Miami CF is proud to join AutoNation on the mission to drive out cancer by harnessing the power of fútbol and our fans.

The name of our stadium was selected in support of AutoNation's Drive Pink initiative, which raises and donates funds to support cancer research and treatment. Together, the two organizations from South Florida have teamed up to do good for the community.

Inter Miami plays and trains at its 34-acre centralized facility, which is inclusive of the 19,100-capacity DRV PNK Stadium, a 50,000-square-foot training center and seven fields in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In addition to the MLS team, the Club fields the MLS NEXT Pro team Inter Miami CF II and a youth Academy for ages U-12 to U-17 as part of the MLS NEXT program.

We are excited to welcome you to #DRVPNKStadium!

Oh and this is a temporary stadium as they been trying to get a location in miami for years, I think they secured the old golf course near airport recently

Your Fútbol Is Here, at DRV PNK Stadium.​

Inter Miami CF is proud to join AutoNation on the mission to drive out cancer by harnessing the power of fútbol and our fans.

The name of our stadium was selected in support of AutoNation's Drive Pink initiative, which raises and donates funds to support cancer research and treatment. Together, the two organizations from South Florida have teamed up to do good for the community.

Inter Miami plays and trains at its 34-acre centralized facility, which is inclusive of the 19,100-capacity DRV PNK Stadium, a 50,000-square-foot training center and seven fields in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In addition to the MLS team, the Club fields the MLS NEXT Pro team Inter Miami CF II and a youth Academy for ages U-12 to U-17 as part of the MLS NEXT program.

We are excited to welcome you to #DRVPNKStadium!

Oh and this is a temporary stadium as they been trying to get a location in miami for years, I think they secured the old golf course near airport recently

It’s a nice update to the old Lockhart Stadium, I’m not sure how they did it, I think they just refurbished what was there and then added seats and the roof, but it’s something that will continue to be used for years even after they leave for the new stadium in Miami.

Advertisement
It’s a nice update to the old Lockhart Stadium, I’m not sure how they did it, I think they just refurbished what was there and then added seats and the roof, but it’s something that will continue to be used for years even after they leave for the new stadium in Miami.
3 Team Mas construction crews*, with same modules, "competing" against each other. They kept it remarkably simple...brilliant of them...amd provides for future growth because they might need it....👇

Introducing your Intermiami...errrr...Ft Lauderdale Strikers!!!!!!!

🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣

*as I was told by a Team Mas member...my mileage may vary...

parking is sold out, right?

Pretty sure it’s going to end up being general admission free type parking. In other words, first come first serve. Also read message above.

Again this is only my guess, I think they’re gonna take care of the Golden canes and big contributors with reserve parking, and all the other parkings are just going be free access.

Advertisement
Pretty sure it’s going to end up being general admission free type parking. In other words, first come first serve. Also read message above.

Again this is only my guess, I think they’re gonna take care of the Golden canes and big contributors with reserve parking, and all the other parkings are just going be free access.

So you're basically saying that @SpikeUM doesn't have to worry about parking...

ppl don't know why a stadium is named something? kinda hilarious.

here is why it's called drive pink. autonation offered the most money over x amount of time for it to be called that.

I know there’s already a thread on the spring game, but I just thought it might be easier to have a dedicated thread with a link on how to get your tickets instead of having to search for it in that thread.

LINK:
https://am.ticketmaster.com/intermiamicf/ism/MjJVTTA0MTY=

Some key points:

• If you don’t already have a Ticketmaster account, it looks like you’ll need to create one as part of the process of obtaining the free tickets (I already had an account)
  • The game is at DRV PNK stadium (the old Lockhart Stadium) in FTL.
  • Sat, Apr 16, noon.

View attachment 180692

This is how Lockhart, or DRV PNK stadium looks now.
Stadium looks pretty cool.

Advertisement
I haven’t been to it since they redid it. Lockhart has been around forever in Fort Lauderdale. I’ve been there quite a few times prior to the redo. I’m looking forward to watching the spring game there.
It had really fallen on hard times. It was kind of a forgotten relic of Fort Lauderdale for a while. Especially after the city had been duped into building a cricket stadium that stays empty year round. Broward politics are second only to Dade in terms of crookednesses

It had really fallen on hard times. It was kind of a forgotten relic of Fort Lauderdale for a while. Especially after the city had been duped into building a cricket stadium that stays empty year round. Broward politics are second only to Dade in terms of crookednesses

Honestly, I think the last time I was there was for another spring game, and I believe it was Rick‘s first year. I’ve been to several spring games there in the past, even as far back as Clappy.

Advertisement
Back