Get well Kam!! CMC said “things appear normal “

Advertisement
Yep. If you know football it’s not hard to figure out what the injury was. I’ll just leave it at that. No need to rush him back though.
actually thought something was up drive BEFORE after the td, he walked off field last and had trainer kinda wave him in, been watching him since a jit and didnt like the body language.. I dont know if cameras caught it but it happened right in front of section..

actually thought something was up drive BEFORE after the td, he walked off field last and had trainer kinda wave him in, been watching him since a jit and didnt like the body language.. I dont know if cameras caught it but it happened right in front of section..
I thought it had to be a carry over injury. That collision seemed benign. Keep us posted…

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Your never played a sport a day in ur life CIS 2nd Life delusions aren’t reality 🤡
Waiting for you to be right about something…..
Bored GIF

Advertisement
Yeah looked like he was knocked out, especially the way his hand was right after he rolled over. Seen a lot of guys do that when they are unconscious or semiconscious.

It’s still scary as **** regardless. Hoping he is healthy and making a full recovery. He plays like it’s the most important thing to him. A guy like that deserves to be doing what he loves.

Here’s to a great prognosis and speedy recovery.

Whew, I was thinking the worst. Sad to see Kam in that situation but just glad it wasn't what I was thinking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back