Get well Kam!! CMC said “things appear normal “

Advertisement
Looked initially like he was moving his hands. Hopefully that’s a good sign.

A very uncomfortable twitching of the left hand as he went down; like he was shorting out:. A far cry from a thumbs up as he was carted off.

Nondescript hit that looked freakishly bad by the on field reactions.

Advertisement
it was an awkward hit. looked like he may have knocked himself out tackling a receiver, but they had to strap him to a stretcher and the team was really shaken up.

A safety precaution. One thing to bust an arm or leg - but if you get your bell rung - you took an impact above the shoulders - so you make sure no vertabrae are out of joint, no brain bruising - and immobility is the safest approach.

He's going to get the full Monty of testing - and get it fast.

Advertisement
To be honest, I didn't see anything to make me truly feel like he suffered some type of catastrophic injury. I am very confident he will be fine. I have seen much worse and folks be fine. Kam will be okay.

The hit before that play that got reviewed for targeting, looked worse

There were 2 ambulances and a helicopter at Black North.

Just hoping it had nothing to with Kam.

IMG_9484E85A5BD1-1.jpeg

Advertisement
For everybody nervous about the chopper.

A verified concussion which is what this looks like would make a PT a level 2 trauma alert because the receiving facility will have to receive him within the golden hour. I’m not going to get too technical but that’s why you would be seeing the trauma bird Because he’s being flown across the city and was probably on the ground for 10-15 minutes.

Please let someone with actual connections report on this.
He isnt going to Jackson Memorial? Years ago when I worked down there as an EMT, they had a pretty good rep as a trauma unit.

A very uncomfortable twitching of the left hand as he went down; like he was shorting out:. A far cry from a thumbs up as he was carted off.

Nondescript hit that looked freakishly bad by the on field reactions.
His left hand did like a slow motion squeeze, right? They only replayed it like once (it seemed). Not sure if that was intentional...like a signal for help

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back