Get this piece of **** out of my sight.

Advertisement
He can take Brad Kaaya with him.

No. **** that. Kayaa did OK.

Get that fat necktie-wearing Yankee away from my program.

Kaaya did OK? LMAO. OK buddy.

Louisville DARED us to throw all game. They stacked the box with 8 or 9 all game long. Did Kaaya pick them apart? No he looked like a rattled mess out there.

Night and day from Jameis Winston's first game against Pitt.

Don't bother Biscuits, this dude is dripping with ****** juice!

You ou guys say no excuses for coaches, but free passes for Kaaya? I know you can't judge him by his first game, but ****, look at other freshmen QBs! In this day and age you either got it, or you don't, regardless of class.

Louisville DARED us to throw all game. They stacked the box with 8 or 9 all game long. Did Kaaya pick them apart? No he looked like a rattled mess out there.

I feel your frustration but it's misplaced brother.

Don't blame the kid for the sins and ineptitude of one of the worst OC's in division 1 college football. If the exact same set of plays had been called with Winston under center I'm not convinced we win this game.

What Coley did today was a fireable offense. He has no business calling plays.....there isn't a person on this board that can convince me he's tangibly better than Pat Nix.

Yeah but ask yourself why they called such a conservative game. Maybe they had a reason not to trust Kaaya. The few times he did throw the ball downfield, he looked awful and scared and rattled.

You have a 5 year starter on the sidelines you could have put in at any time. Jake Heaps wins this game IMO.

Ask yourself why a 5th year senior is on the bench in favor of a TRUE Freshman.

Nobody on this board has a lower opinion of Golden as a coach than I do...but not even I think he's stupid enough to purposely sabotage his own career. If the kid beat him out...what does that tell you about Heaps?

And then ask yourself this question...you want a 5th year retread who was ranked something like 125th in the country in pass efficiency as your starter? You really think he'd have been tangibly better?

I feel your anger and I share it. But don't be irrational....it's not the arrow it's the Indian.

Coley is one of the worst play callers we've ever had at this university. It's clear as day to me now that Jimbo laughed his *** off when we came calling for him as a PLAYCALLER.

Idunno. I thought it was really about killing two birds with one stone. We needed an OC who would come in with limited experience so that he doesn't outshine AL but more importantly we needed a validated south Florida recruiter. There was no way any OC worth his salt would come here and take orders from a green HC. Remember AL has coaching experience but as an HC he's really no more seasoned than Randy was give or take 3-4years at a school with virtually no right to have any expectations on his performance at all(Temple).

Wasn't Winston a red shirt freshman? ?????

Advertisement
al-golden-27_1093621a.jpg

He just got run by a first year head coach with a first time starter at QB without their best WR.

**** THIS GUY.

It goes way beyond what you posted but yes, I agree 100%

Of course it does. I was a six-pack deep and furious. Wasn't about to pen some novel.

It's ******* blatantly apparent that the guy doesn't have IT. An empty suit.

You ou guys say no excuses for coaches, but free passes for Kaaya? I know you can't judge him by his first game, but ****, look at other freshmen QBs! In this day and age you either got it, or you don't, regardless of class.

The gameplan was pathetic. I saw Kayaa do a few good things despite that.

Defending your boy at all costs huh? LMAO. Kaaya failed tonight. He got the starting nod and he let his coaches down.

I think it was the opposite, the coaches let him down terrible play-calling. They continued to put the kid in 3rd and long by force feeding the ball to Duke. UL was routinely stacking the box, we were getting nothing from our ground attack.

Do you know the difference between a true freshman and a RS freshman? Your post doesn't seem to indicate that you do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back