Get this piece of **** out of my sight.

Biscuits

coldwater
al-golden-27_1093621a.jpg

He just got run by a first year head coach with a first time starter at QB without their best WR.

**** THIS GUY.

Advertisement
If we had an administration with any clue whatsoever...or who really cared about football, he wouldn't be allowed to ride back with the team on the plane.

So with that being said, I fully expect him to be here for another two years. We are the worst run program in division 1...pretty much everything that has happened to this program over the last decade is self inflicted. Three ****** coaching staffs in a row, no program can survive that many bad decisions in a row.

Advertisement
If we had an administration with any clue whatsoever...or who really cared about football, he wouldn't be allowed to ride back with the team on the plane.

So with that being said, I fully expect him to be here for another two years. We are the worst run program in division 1...pretty much everything that has happened to this program over the last decade is self inflicted. Three ****ty coaching staffs in a row, no program can survive that many bad decisions in a row.

It comes down to Donna Shalala. She refuses to hire a decent AD. Look at Louisviille's AD and then look at our AD.... that right there is the reason they are a better program than us right now at all sports.

Advertisement
He can take Brad Kaaya with him.

No. **** that. Kayaa did OK.

Get that fat necktie-wearing Yankee away from my program.

Kaaya did OK? LMAO. OK buddy.

Louisville DARED us to throw all game. They stacked the box with 8 or 9 all game long. Did Kaaya pick them apart? No he looked like a rattled mess out there.

Night and day from Jameis Winston's first game against Pitt.

Louisville DARED us to throw all game. They stacked the box with 8 or 9 all game long. Did Kaaya pick them apart? No he looked like a rattled mess out there.

Don't bother Biscuits, this dude is dripping with ****** juice!

Defending your boy at all costs huh? LMAO. Kaaya failed tonight. He got the starting nod and he let his coaches down.

I feel your frustration but it's misplaced brother.

Don't blame the kid for the sins and ineptitude of one of the worst OC's in division 1 college football. If the exact same set of plays had been called with Winston under center I'm not convinced we win this game.

What Coley did today was a fireable offense. He has no business calling plays.....there isn't a person on this board that can convince me he's tangibly better than Pat Nix.

Advertisement

Defending your boy at all costs huh? LMAO. Kaaya failed tonight. He got the starting nod and he let his coaches down.

My boy? Your the one sounding like you just took in the *** lol

The rapist had been in the system for an entire year before Pitt.

Advertisement

The rapist had been in the system for an entire year before Pitt.

Also behind the best O-Line in the country

Don't blame the kid for the sins and ineptitude of one of the worst OC's in division 1 college football. If the exact same set of plays had been called with Winston under center I'm not convinced we win this game.

What Coley did today was a fireable offense. He has no business calling plays.....there isn't a person on this board that can convince me he's tangibly better than Pat Nix.

Yeah but ask yourself why they called such a conservative game. Maybe they had a reason not to trust Kaaya. The few times he did throw the ball downfield, he looked awful and scared and rattled.

You have a 5 year starter on the sidelines you could have put in at any time. Jake Heaps wins this game IMO.

Yeah but ask yourself why they called such a conservative game. Maybe they had a reason not to trust Kaaya. The few times he did throw the ball downfield, he looked awful and scared and rattled.

You have a 5 year starter on the sidelines you could have put in at any time. Jake Heaps wins this game IMO.
If you don't trust him then you don't start him. You don't trot him out there and hang him out to dry by calling ****** plays and have him throw behind a terrible Oline. If you don't trust him don't ******* start him.

**** these coaches

Ask yourself why a 5th year senior is on the bench in favor of a TRUE Freshman.

Nobody on this board has a lower opinion of Golden as a coach than I do...but not even I think he's stupid enough to purposely sabotage his own career. If the kid beat him out...what does that tell you about Heaps?

And then ask yourself this question...you want a 5th year retread who was ranked something like 125th in the country in pass efficiency as your starter? You really think he'd have been tangibly better?

I feel your anger and I share it. But don't be irrational....it's not the arrow it's the Indian.

Coley is one of the worst play callers we've ever had at this university. It's clear as day to me now that Jimbo laughed his *** off when we came calling for him as a PLAYCALLER.

Advertisement
Back