Get rosier, richt, Hartley, serales and Tito out of my face and leave the acc

OptimusCreampie

Inner city recruiter
******* disgusting

Awful coaching but I’m tired of being bent over by acc refs we just have to leave this league becuase there is an obvious bias

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wanted to give richt a chance .. after he put rosier in he single handledly ruined nkosi, our only hope now is jarren going forward

Advertisement
**** Richt. Their starter had 3 ******* INTs. Was he pulled? This offense is ******* flat with Richt calling plays and Rosier at QB. Get rid of Hartley’s BS *** while you’re at it. I’m done with this ****** ******* staff. What a joke!!!!!

Advertisement
Rick is an idiot. And his players are fcking morons.

Why did Hartley not instruct the guys to specifically avoid roughing the kicker? That penalty ends the fcking game.

So people are just going to act like they didn't see Willis blindside that olineman into Tito for no reason? He's the whole reason that dumb **** happened. Tito thought the lineman hit him from behind

Rick is an idiot. And his players are fcking morons.

Why did Hartley not instruct the guys to specifically avoid roughing the kicker? That penalty ends the fcking game.
I considered myself patient with richt but having serales as our highest paid assistant makes me sick and that is bush league special teams dating all the way back to the blocked pat against FSU

So people are just going to act like they didn't see Willis blindside that olineman into Tito for no reason? He's the whole reason that dumb **** happened. Tito thought the lineman hit him from behind
Dude if that’s you’re reaction that late in the game you’re a mental midget .. especially when they preach they always call the foul on the second guy

Advertisement
Straight up I’ll start a go fund me for Mark Richt testosterone patches because I’ve never seen a 58 year old be that low energy especially as a hc

Advertisement
Tito just earned his place in Cane football lore lol.

Does anyone think it is crazy that we have 4 players going down in Canes lore on the same team? Even the 01 team didn't have this many legends. Worst QB of all time. Rosier. Worst punter of all time. Feagles. Second worst punter of all time. Spicer. Worst DB of all time Knowles.

Advertisement
Back