Get Nelson and we are set

Well agree with you on that. With that said, prior to TVD getting injured at UNC the offense was opened up a lot more, then it appears that it was opened up again last couple games of the year after TVD supposedly finally recovered. I truthfully believe the offense got limited due to TVD injuries and him being a turnover machine. Obviously the offense was limited when Williams and Brown played as well. Also, TVD had his tendencies of locking on to primary receivers and he was greedy often throwing deeper into double and triple coverage vs taking what was given to him. Second and third options were very often running wide open and he didn't bother to check down to them. It has already been established that TVD had a love affair with throwing to him roommate Restrepo.
Like Brown threw to Restrepo last week?

Advertisement
not sure if the receivers were 3rd teamers but there was lots of drops in his spring game. Arm motion is a little awkward but he looks like a gunslinger with good mobility.

yeah I think Salter might be the only one who fits that bill of games that have happened in the last 5 days (or CFP games)
Agreed.

Also, the deadline for grad transfers would be jan 24 (last day to enroll at Miami). I think.

not sure if the receivers were 3rd teamers but there was lots of drops in his spring game. Arm motion is a little awkward but he looks like a gunslinger with good mobility.

Oh no….no.

Being me Diego Pavia and the kid from UNLV to take over once Pavia is done.

Advertisement

Looks like he doesn’t know he can use his legs when he throws a football. That kid isn’t anywhere close to being a legit starter. Hard pass. Jacurri would be a better option.

The talent is there. Bring him in along with a veteran QB. See if he cleans up his act but don’t put all of your eggs in his basket.

We are no position to be saying no to 5 star QB talent since we can’t recruit our own out of high school.
If we can get a Dante moore situation where we get a proven guy and then also Malachi I can get on board with it. Just not as the #1

If we can get a Dante moore situation where we get a proven guy and then also Malachi I can get on board with it. Just not as the #1
Only thing does taking 2 push Jacurri out. I atleast know what his floor is. Based off what I read on here Malachi floor could be a Jarren Williams or Tate Martell.

Advertisement
We're at the point where we need to bring in top talent to compete. I'll take an intense QB battle between him, Jacurri and Emory

I just don't understand why we think it takes a QB to develop 3 years. When I see 1st year guys and redshirt freshman continously excelling elsewhere. Either these guys have it or not, have a competition go with the guy who wins. Gameplan around his and the teams strengths and weaknesses smh

I just don't understand why we think it takes a QB to develop 3 years. When I see 1st year guys and redshirt freshman continously excelling elsewhere. Either these guys have it or not, have a competition go with the guy who wins. Gameplan around his and the teams strengths and weaknesses smh

Our coaches and offensive system don’t allow that to happen

Mario doesn’t gameplan around his QBs strengths

2 years and 2 OCs to prove it

Advertisement
Everything takes longer at Miami. Our player development takes 3-4 years, our average injury recovery time is 2 year’s minimum, our hires take 6-8 months. We’re slow and methodical in everything that we do.

Advertisement

What the **** was going on in high school that made recruiting services have this kid a top 3 prospect?

That’s a slight to brown and Williams who both are young and progressing.
Don’t care. Saw Brown play in high school and he could run. Didn’t get excited when he picked us. Emory is a baller…love his grit. Watching the upper teams QB play we need an upgrade.

Justin Fields transferred and played dam good his 2nd year in college

Advertisement
Back