Get Nelson and we are set

Advertisement
He'd have to win the job. I know some of yall LOVE to dunk on Jacurri, but he's made improvement and who is to say he won't continue to develop by Spring or Fall?

Same for Emory.

Nelson has shown nothing so far that says he can come right in here and be a Day 1 starter.

Advertisement
It’s definitely worth the “gamble”. You think we’re better off sticking with Brown or Emory? If he doesn’t pan out, then oh well. There’s really no risk tbh

I don't disagree. If those are the options then it's an easy call. Was hoping the the portal option would be more experienced.

Advertisement
I've heard it first hand that Malachi doesn't have what's needed to come in and lock up the QB room.

Advertisement
I’m going out on the limb that Nelson would be incredible get for Miami

Understand the pessimism and disappointment but he would be our highest rated qb since Kyle wright and he has all the tools to be successful

Also is a 3 year solution. Missing on ward, Howard, and Jefferson means that any one year rental that’s still available is a half *** fix

nelson was rated high sure, but recruit ranks aren't gospel so what makes nelson better than emory and JB...

we don't really know... he's just differnt (ie we haven't seen him play here)
People against taking him in are delusional and clueless lol. You bring him in for competition, which Mario messed up on last season. He needed to bring in a qb to compete with TVD. Mario always harps on heavy competition/depth for every position except qb apparently

Advertisement
And right out the gate they should offer the kid a decent NIL to wrap this up. Not try to go through the negotiation game again to save money.

Advertisement
Back