Get balls like FSU before it’s too late.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least they're having the conversation. Good for them and sucks for us. They're aiming high with Urban and Kelly while we're slurping up Manny's excuses. FML

Says who; some moron on Warchant?

Urban Meyer will have a slew of offers whenever he wants them.

Going to Florida State after Ohio State—and even Florida, with their resources—is a huge step down.

Dude was on TV the other day talking about the Dallas Cowboys. He ain't moving to Tallahassee to take over the Seminoles and go toe-to-toe with Dabo in the Atlantic.

"Get balls like FSU before it's too late"—over an unsubstantiated rumor? You act as if Taggart has already been fired and the jet is on its way to go pick up Urbie for the ol' presser.

Who's next if this falls through—Jon Gruden leaving Oakland for Trailerhassee? Stop it.

Get a grip.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if Urban laughed at the notion of FSU, you at least have to inquire. No reason not to. Just like if we had the nuts to can Manny, I would hope that phone call would be made.

...I bet Miami would be a very intriguing job for him if the money was right.

FSU also started an alleged rapist to win a national title.

Never forget these creeps laughing all the way to the bank.

willie-meggs-laughing-during-winston-press-conference.jpg

Advertisement
Says who; some moron on Warchant?

Urban Meyer will have a slew of offers whenever he wants them.

Going to Florida State after Ohio State—and even Florida, with their resources—is a huge step down.

Dude was on TV the other day talking about the Dallas Cowboys. He ain't moving to Tallahassee to take over the Seminoles and go toe-to-toe with Dabo in the Atlantic.

"Get balls like FSU before it's too late"—over an unsubstantiated rumor? You act as if Taggart has already been fired and the jet is on its way to go pick up Urbie for the ol' presser.

Who's next if this falls through—Jon Gruden leaving Oakland for Trailerhassee? Stop it.

Get a grip.

Exactly.

I am at one of my lowest UM moments ever( yes, there have been others) but for the love of God, how could this in any universe have legs?

He would go to Tallahassee to be in the same division as CLEMSON to finish 2nd?

Hes been rumored to Dallas. He threw the USC HC under an 18 wheeler a few weeks back( obv to open that door if he wants to) and own Cali.

FSU?

The only more preposterous rumor would be us.

Does anyone really think FSU has the $30 million or so it would take to even consider making this move?

Advertisement
Back