Official Get Back Coach....

Advertisement
Apparently we need one. He will only need to work about 2 minutes a day, 12 days a year.

To quote Paul Feinbaum, "... I mean... You're the head football coach... How ... How are you not plugged into the game?"

We have analysts, right ? Can someone advise him when to call timeout and when to take a knee?

After GT called their last TO any coach who is decent, takes their headset off. It was over. But we have a cave man who can’t count to 20, hunched over on the sidelines telling the team that we must get to that bright colored stick thing to win.

Advertisement
While it's certainly on the coach. TVD certainly could have called a time out. And ask "WTF"

Somebody needs to put all of these situational football things on flashcards for him and he needs to memorize them on a flight or something. Like I've never seen such situational football blunders as I've seen this year. The early warning sign was there when we kept fair catching inside our own 5 yard line. It's like the team never works on situational stuff and it's ******* killing us man

And WTF was Kam thinking when he jumped that route. Basic coaching failed you but basic prevent defense was the same failure

Advertisement
Why not a Take a knee Coach, and I am dead serious.

It was Joe Salavea's job

dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF

Advertisement
Back