Gerven Dexter

Advertisement
Sorry I try to stay out of polk county. Now you may like it there, I hear your into rabbit hunting.

Go Canes
I'm sorry... you spoke of their caloric intake with such glee, I must have the wrong Paranos.

Come on now, all of Polk County isn't like that lol. I am in Davenport and it is not THAT bad.

Oh no, not only do ya'll have swamp rabbits running wild, ya'll also have a crazy *** sheriff running the county. I am all for gun rights, but polk county takes it to another level ya'll shooting ducks, gators, swamp rabbits, perps, etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh no, not only do ya'll have swamp rabbits running wild, ya'll also have a crazy *** sheriff running the county. I am all for gun rights, but polk county takes it to another level ya'll shooting ducks, gators, swamp rabbits, perps, etc.

I’m sure most people who don’t live under a rock will agree Polk county sheriffs are almost on orange county’s level of being the worst in the state lol.

Okay well back to the Original Topic about 2020 DE Dexter, let's see how the young man develops.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back