Gerald Willis

Advertisement
Glad for both of those guys. I can't wait to see J. Jackson and M. Jackson rep that Cowboy blue!!! Go Canes!!
Ahh, M Jackson is not with the Cowboys anymore. The Cowboys played their little game of placing him on waivers hoping nobody would sign him and they could get him back for the cheap. Detroit claimed him off waivers to their 53 active squad.

Advertisement
Willis was so disruptive last year, couldn't be stopped when he pinned his ears back. Whatever it was that kept him off the boards during draft day, I seriously hope that past is behind him now. He's an NFL starter all the way.

As a Ravens fan I was so excited when they signed him as a free agent and couldn't believe he fell so flat in training camp and didn't make the team.

Advertisement
Didn't really understand his appeal to Baltimore, I think he has a much better chance with the Phins.

If anyone is in the know, (I am not a Dolphins fan), was GWillis ballin' out on the practice squad so it warranted a call up? Or was this a numbers thing and they had an injury on the DL so he just filled a space?

Advertisement
Awesome! Both can and should make the team and get playing time. I am surprised about Colbert. I thought he was playing well for SF. Versatile and can help us a lot of the back end.

If anyone is in the know, (I am not a Dolphins fan), was GWillis ballin' out on the practice squad so it warranted a call up? Or was this a numbers thing and they had an injury on the DL so he just filled a space?

not sure if its a numbers thing or if releasing walton opened a spot for him. eitehr way, hope he shows out. kid is talented, but has to put it together

Advertisement
Back