Gerald Willis

Advertisement
Having them back would have meant more time for them to be above average and not dominant like Gerald Willis is doing. Honestly I’m glad he’s being featured like he is, it’s allowed us to get a more productive player at the interior position

Having them back would have meant more time for them to be above average and not dominant like Gerald Willis is doing. Honestly I’m glad he’s being featured like he is, it’s allowed us to get a more productive player at the interior position
Yea but we’d have more than one DT making big plays

Our DL would be nasty if we had Mcintosh wrecking like he did last year, then getting subbed by a fresh and hungry Willis. We'd also have a nasty Norton mentoring Nesta...THAT is championship depth that would be amazing to have right now.

Advertisement

Dude. It is what it is, but there's no way to spin those two knuckleheads leaving into a positive. What's your line going to be if Willis gets hurt?

Based on how Willis is playing, McIntosh leaving and Norton staying would have been the best case scenario. Willis starting next to a true 1-tech that could occupy lineman and eat space would have been nasty.

McIntosh would’ve been great to have for depth but I doubt he would’ve accepted having to come off the bench behind Willis after starting two years in a row.

McIntosh would’ve been great to have for depth but I doubt he would’ve accepted having to come off the bench behind Willis after starting two years in a row.
That may have been some of the motivation by McIntosh to leave. Willis was killing it on scout team. Just a thought...

Advertisement
If Diaz was smart and those two guys stayed the starters would or should have been McIntosh and Willis with Norton off the bench. That's Polly why them two dudes left. Dumb choice on their part. Diaz would prollu funk it off by rotating a bunch of dudes who don't deserve to play.

Advertisement
Back