Gerald Willis cut by the Dolphins already? WTF?

Advertisement
You have guys closer to his situation admitting he's been irresponsible and overall disruptive (off the field). That **** will cancel out any potential really quick. Especially on a team like the one Flores seems to want.

Advertisement
Wasnt he already injured when we signed him to the practices squad?
Yes, he's been out most of Ravens camp with a calf injury & has been struggling quite a bit.

He's dealing with injuries on the field & apparently being a knucklehead off the field, which means every opportunity he's getting is getting cut short because teams aren't willing to deal with it.

Maybe...just maybe...

...he's not that good.

He was pretty great for us last year...but, his process leading up to the draft was pretty poor. He went undrafted. Already been cut from two teams.

Sometimes, **** is obvious.

Wish him the best, but its not looking like this is going to work out for him. Again, I hope he catches on...but maybe he should get in line for the XFL.

Advertisement
Do him and his brother get along? But the Rs are deep at DT. But maybe Landon could get him at the least a workout?

Advertisement
If he was injured before he signed one could speculate he’s not doing treatment and prep the right way to stay on the practice squad. It’s a practice squad, you have to practice at some point. Or maybe he’s just hurt that much that he’s no help right now. Only they j it’s.

The phins lack any depth at DT so to be cut already is a bad look for him.....or a message that he needs to hear.

Maybe...just maybe...

...he's not that good.

He was pretty great for us last year...but, his process leading up to the draft was pretty poor. He went undrafted. Already been cut from two teams.

Sometimes, **** is obvious.

Wish him the best, but its not looking like this is going to work out for him. Again, I hope he catches on...but maybe he should get in line for the XFL.

Finally I read a post on Willis that makes sense. Guys on here acting like he was the next coming of Sapp.

Advertisement
He left UF because of issues
Sat out a year for us b/c of more issues
Balls the F out for us the one year he suited up
Injured and sat out the bowl game
Went undrafted after rumors from scouts he was showing immaturity and not doing what he needed to.
Cut by two teams for injuries and who knows what else.

That’s the scoreboard so far. I really hope he gets it together tho

Advertisement
Back