Gerald Willis 5 Game Highlight

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never would have imagined that he would play this well after a year off.
I thought it would take him time to get back into real football shape and get back into a groove.
Hopefully he can stay healthy and get even better as the season goes on.

this is why you should be after 5 star dts EVERY YEAR. Kid has been almost unblockable....Bama offers EVERY 5star dt NATION WIDE sight unseen. But we need to bring in dogs like him..we did with Nesta..but need to be after that type again in 2020. Braylen Ingraham out of STA may be the closest thing but we have to ink him.

Advertisement
this is why you should be after 5 star dts EVERY YEAR. Kid has been almost unblockable....Bama offers EVERY 5star dt NATION WIDE sight unseen. But we need to bring in dogs like him..we did with Nesta..but need to be after that type again in 2020. Braylen Ingraham out of STA may be the closest thing but we have to ink him.

I wish I could quote and rep this post 1000 times.

Spit this truth. Whether I seen you or not, EVERY high 4star and 5star DT needs to be offered ASAP, period. DTs are the life line of the Dline. They cause everyone to eat. I remember Brian Urlacher's DPOY season, Tommie Harris and Tank Johnson were eating the middle up and he and Briggs were roaming at will. Nathan Vasher went to the pro-bowl that year. The middle was clogged up by those two.

Need great DTs man. I'm so glad Willis fell in to our laps. So proud of the kid. Hopefully his mama is proud too.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bobby Bowden said that if you want to beat Miami you need to deny them DTs.

I see what Diaz is doing. Yes if you can get a DT like Nesta its a no brainer but we are getting alot of kids in the 260-280 range that are tall as well 6-3 to 6-5 and might be playing end right now, have them add 25 to 30 pounds and once Simpson coaches them up they are into the backfield as quick as a cat. Remember Willis was like 270 coming out of high school if i remember right. He's just ridiculously quick

Even the 5-star busts become serviceable rotation players as long as they play throughout the duration of their scholarship.

These 3-star eye tests are fine and all...but we take too many. We need to offer all of these ***** and see what happens. We need three Ingrahams every year.

Advertisement
Back