Gerald Willis 2018 season preview

Advertisement
that boy was at club liv late last night smh

i hope thats his last night of partying until he leaves campus because thats crazy

i hope thats his last night of partying until he leaves campus because thats crazy
He cant go to the club? As long as he aint getting into trouble the dude can do what he wants.

Advertisement
lol spring bout to start need to be in that playbook and gearing to make noise
Be in the playbook? He isnt a qb. He has been in this defense going on 3 years. If he doesn't know the system by know he should just quit.

Spring football training should give staff a good look at the strength of DTs. I still believe we should look JUCO or another graduate transfer to allow our two freshmen time to adjust to size and power of college football. Nesta and Miller dominated smaller high school OLs.

All you dudes thumbing down my post if Willis don't muster up to the expectations you'll hear from me

Scout team gives the 1s and 2s a look for the next week’s opponent... That dude in the video doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Advertisement

Was he at the club chillin. Or was he at the club Iverson style with a bottle of crystal in each hand puffin on a blunt?

Advertisement
His brother is Landon Collins and y’all think he’s not gonna hit the club and pop bottles from time to time? Lol. Ok.

Rather him get it out his system now because Spring ball starts soon.

His brother is Landon Collins and y’all think he’s not gonna hit the club and pop bottles from time to time? Lol. Ok.

Rather him get it out his system now because Spring ball starts soon.
Regardless college students are going to go out , they are 21-22 in Miami why not?

Advertisement
I heard Ian Symonette let him in without paying.
JEEEEZZZZZ. Who are you, Nevin Shapiro??? If true would you be dumb enough to put a major NCAA violation on a message board to be Joe insider? Tell Mark Emmert the SWFLSWAGG says eat a ****.

Was he at the club chillin. Or was he at the club Iverson style with a bottle of crystal in each hand puffin on a blunt?

If he dominates his position this year like Iverson did at his position....I'll buy him crystal and I'll let him share my blunt :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:

Advertisement
Back