Gerald Mincey

Advertisement
no,herbert had a strong spring and his first healthy spring. with his athleticism he could be a rt

Give the kid a chance. He had a shoulder hanging by a thread man. Took a while for him to rehab at back to full strength. Last year he wasn’t close. This spring was much better. Redshirt Soph has plenty of time left.

Give the kid a chance. He had a shoulder hanging by a thread man. Took a while for him to rehab at back to full strength. Last year he wasn’t close. This spring was much better. Redshirt Soph has plenty of time left.
thats what im saying i think he can be good

Advertisement
Advertisement
he is pretty good friends with bogle so not shocked with UF here I liked him at tackle. We have to get at least one of Walker, dummervil, or McLaughlin.
At least? Be thrilled if we get one of them. One of those guys with Denis and Rivers will give us a top 5 OL haul. I'm still on cloud 9 with the Rivers commit. He's the best OL in the state of FL, from Clay county ( UF, FSU, UGA, BAMA & CLEMSON LAND), and he's a Cane. That's like getting Lo Lingard at RB from central FL. IT'S HUGE! Don't sleep on how quickly Barry offered the Vanguard kid either. He knows them when he sees them. Oh yeah, F CG HS!

At least? Be thrilled if we get one of them. One of those guys with Denis and Rivers will give us a top 5 OL haul. I'm still on cloud 9 with the Rivers commit. He's the best OL in the state of FL, from Clay county ( UF, FSU, UGA, BAMA & CLEMSON LAND), and he's a Cane. That's like getting Lo Lingard at RB from central FL. IT'S HUGE! Don't sleep on how quickly Barry offered the Vanguard kid either. He knows them when he sees them. Oh yeah, F CG HS!
For our situation, new coaching staff, it's definitely a top 5 haul but I cringe whenever fans say this without context.

Advertisement
For our situation, new coaching staff, it's definitely a top 5 haul but I cringe whenever fans say this without context.
Look at the class rankings and the only teams with better rated OL hauls would be the teams ranked ahead of us or right with us. It'd be hard for anyone to catch up. Could it be top 7 or 8 at the end instead of 5? sure. However, it has nothing to do with a new staff or a current situation.

Advertisement
Never could fully relate to these players with shoulder injuries till now. Dealing with a rotator cuff and it's ******* with everything. I can only imagine trying to block 300 pound athletes with a bum shoulder.

Advertisement
Back