Geo's OOB Recruiting Podcast Episode #3 Final Picks

Advertisement
@Geo305 , you may be new at this, but man, that was a suspenseful episode waiting for your Shemar update near the end. Excellent job!

👀 on the Iuli pick.

If @Geo305 runs the table on these picks, the Mopes around here won't be happy.

For some strange reason, I was hoping for better news on Citizen but I can live with that loss cause I didn't expect him anyways.

Advertisement
In regards to my picks. I don’t like much, hedging bets and changing picks in the final hour or minutes before. No slights to other sites, I have my views. I don’t view that as a prediction or pick in a fair sense.

@Geo305 , you may be new at this, but man, that was a suspenseful episode waiting for your Shemar update near the end. Excellent job!
Done quite some pods and live broadcasts before in the past so I’ve had some experience dabbling in it. It’s going to be getting better as we are working out some kinks. Be on the lookout for 2023 class as that is where my time is invested into. Inniss and Jean will be on the pod soon.

Advertisement
Done quite some pods and live broadcasts before in the past so I’ve had some experience dabbling in it. It’s going to be getting better as we are working out some kinks. Be on the lookout for 2023 class as that is where my time is invested into. Inniss and Jean will be on the pod soon.
You think they’re going to go to UGA or stick with us?

**** he says Stewart to Miami. Any shot he knows something others don’t?
Just based on what I have been told and gathered into the final weeks and prior talks with people I hold more value in words with for a few months. There is one other prominent in Canes Media over at Canesville that has Shemar to Miami as well. If it was status quo, still under Manny. No shot at all, they blew it with him after the summer.

Just based on what I have been told and gathered into the final weeks. There is one other prominent in Canes Media that has Shemar to Miami as well.
I hope you’re right man. That will be dope to be there on sight and do the live stream of it. Thanks for sharing your content

Advertisement
I hope you’re right man. That will be dope to be there on sight and do the live stream of it. Thanks for sharing your content
I’ve pushed more into the 2023 class with coaches and trainers and people around these kids in regards to sources on top of sources, so things will be more solid on that front as I had just came back around November-December. Miami was slightly ahead though of Auburn for Pyburn before UF got involved. It was over once UF was in there. I got notice from another media guy with Canes before he published, that Pyburn parents were grads last week.

Just based on what I have been told and gathered into the final weeks and prior talks with people I hold more value in words with for a few months. There is one other prominent in Canes Media over at Canesville that has Shemar to Miami as well. If it was status quo, still under Manny. No shot at all, they blew it with him after the summer.
They finna drag you. Hope you are right tho bro.

Advertisement
You have to be right on Hood, cause @Geo305 said in another thread the Big 10 LB mom was a UM alum.

Does Hood fit in with what Mario wants to do at LB? If I remember right, folks had some concerns about his speed?

Edit: my bad on the speed. @Liberty City El said he was a top 3 LB in the state. Here's his thread.

Talks a bit about Miami having portal interest in a few transfer candidates. One is currently in the portal. All have South Florida ties...
PAC 12 D-lineman
SEC Offensive Tackle - Dumervil?
ACC Linebacker
Big 10 Linebacker - Jaydon Hood? Hyppolite?
DLineman is Dorlus, LB is Mikel Jones, OT is Steen from Vandy. No idea who the other LB is.

Advertisement
Back