Geo's OBB Recruiting Podcast Episode #2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Loved the detail... Private trainers have a lot of influence over recruiting. Word got around that the program had lax discipline and that discouraged HS coaches from sending their kids to UM...Mario acts like one of the guys with the HS coaches. Manny could never do that...Worth a listen...

Advertisement
Any recruiting nuggets for the graveyard shift?
Nothing really. Moved my pick off UF to Miami for McCoy. Citizen to LSU was my thought and stuck with it, Auburn was really confident about getting him before. My picks mostly stayed the same for most parts, I don’t like to flip flop too much and it’s also not done with Iuli yet.

Nothing really. Moved my pick off UF to Miami for McCoy. Citizen to LSU was my thought and stuck with it, Auburn was really confident about getting him before. My picks mostly stayed the same for most parts, I don’t like to flip flop too much and it’s also not done with Iuli yet.
Much respect for sticking with your convection when it comes to the pick on Shemar, especially with everything pointing to A&M at the present moment, would be the biggest recruiting win in sometime an would be the start of a monumental shift in SoFlo kids coming here for the future on

I’m only half way through, at the part talking about the Rihana body guarding. Great listen so far. Can’t believe Manny and staff didn’t know that you should be friendly to any and everyone around kids you want to sign. I don’t get it, you’d think a good recruiter would talk up the janitor if that’s what it took.

Btw, I can highly recommend the OBB episode where they had Jacory on as a guest. Kid had me LMAOing. Especially when he talked about Whipple.

Edit: Episode 5 "Whipple made me do it"

Advertisement
Great job on the podcast. All the best moving forward. Go Canes!

Advertisement
I wish Geo wouldn't cut off Macho so much, like jeez let the guy finish his sentence.
Actually issues with the audio file. It split into two afterwards so we had some technical difficulties. Timing was a bit off in some places. We are having that corrected, was an issue in our production application.

Actually issues with the audio file. It split into two afterwards so we had some technical difficulties. Timing was a bit off in some places. We are having that corrected, was an issue in our production application.
Well that explains it. Great podcast though, much appreciated, keep up the lords work. GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Back