Georgia This, Georgia That ---Maannnnn, EFFF Georgia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrum234

Recruit
I'm so tired of clicking on Rivals everyday, and its another piece on Georgia!! Will this 5 star commit? Will they get 2 5 Star TE? Will they this? Will they that??? **** man!!!! give it a rest Rivals!!! They are so stuck on Kirby's *******, its amazing they can breathe!!! Just wanted to vent - cause I'm sure alot of us on this site probably feels like I do.

Advertisement
I'm so tired of clicking on Rivals everyday, and its another piece on Georgia!! Will this 5 star commit? Will they get 2 5 Star TE? Will they this? Will they that??? **** man!!!! give it a rest Rivals!!! They are so stuck on Kirby's *******, its amazing they can breathe!!! Just wanted to vent - cause I'm sure alot of us on this site probably feels like I do.
Don't click on Rivals everyday? :6fps6:

It is probably beause last year he landed the 2nd highest ranked recruiting class of all time. Kirby is not having the success he has had in previous years on the trail. Maybe he can't drop as big bags as before because of his fvckups on the field. The team to watch right now is Clemson. I think they are going to break the 5 star record with this class.

It is probably beause last year he landed the 2nd highest ranked recruiting class of all time. Kirby is not having the success he has had in previous years on the trail. Maybe he can't drop as big bags as before because of his fvckups on the field. The team to watch right now is Clemson. I think they are going to break the 5 star record with this class.
At least that makes sense to me. 2 titles in 3 years - and beating the snot of Nick Satan will warrant that love. Kirby aint won **** yet - even with all that talent.

Advertisement
Cannot stand the Georgia Bulldogs!
1567604430073.png

At least that makes sense to me. 2 titles in 3 years - and beating the snot of Nick Satan will warrant that love. Kirby aint won **** yet - even with all that talent.

I agree, but how many active coaches can say they have won schit? Saban, Jimbo, Dabo, and Brown. They can't scoop up all of them so they are going to have to go somewhere else.

Advertisement
Thanks for *****ing about articles on georgia by actually writing another article on georgia....

Which tells you recruits really don't want to go to Alabama if they have another viable option.

Advertisement

When you have the 2nd highest recruiting class ever one year, you almost always will “regress” the next year.

When you have the 2nd highest recruiting class ever one year, you almost always will “regress” the next year.

Here is a little piece of info for you, so you don't make a fool of yourself again in another thread. When you see an "s" at the end of the word years. It means more than 1 year.

Kirby has regressed from his previous years.

Advertisement
Clickbait will be all Miami, all the time, when Miami starts winning big again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back