"Georgia Tech is a lot better than we thought, Joe..."

GT is a STEM school with no liberal arts majors to hide athletes in. I think we have ~30 majors and each requires Calculus and hard sciences. I don't think there is another FBS school that has to deal with academic restrictions like GT except maybe the services academies, but that's another whole story. People like to laud Stanford, but they have plenty of majors. Don't get me wrong I wish GT had more majors, but we don't.

Advertisement
GT is a STEM school with no liberal arts majors to hide athletes in. I think we have ~30 majors and each requires Calculus and hard sciences. I don't think there is another FBS school that has to deal with academic restrictions like GT except maybe the services academies, but that's another whole story. People like to laud Stanford, but they have plenty of majors. Don't get me wrong I wish GT had more majors, but we don't.

Doesn't pretty much the entire team major in management (the "M-train")?

GT has a very good undergrad business school, don't get me wrong, but don't imply that the whole football team is comprised of electrical engineers and physicists.

Also, nice win.

I can hear Al already. FSU back to back titles and we were a play away LOL GT Orange Bowl champs, we just needed another stop LMAO

Advertisement
Back