Georgia Tech Game Watch Party at Titanic Restaurant and Brewery

Advertisement
I’m a season-ticket holder and have been my whole life.

If someone wants to go to the game, they will go to the game. If they don’t or can’t, Titanic is the best place to watch the game.
I happen to agree. Not everyone can go to the game (for one reason or another) it's not the end of the world if they choose to go to the Titanic.

Advertisement
Are we gonna throw down in a couple weeks? Settle our differences on who has better pizza.
Lot of subjectivity regarding pizza. Could never understand HOW supermarkets actually sell frozen pizza as they aren't even remotely similar to a high quality, fresh made, restaurant pizza in a good locale. THEN ... out of curiosity I tried Talia Di Napoli Frozen pizza ... actually made in Italy. Amazing crust and actually very similar to a high quality restaurant pizza. Comes in cartons of 8 packed with dry ice.

Are we gonna throw down in a couple weeks? Settle our differences on who has better pizza.
I've about had it with you Chicago guys....I'm coming and bringing my NY Style....if I wanted a casserole, I'd bring some Hamburger Helper....
FB_IMG_1696434453824.jpg

Advertisement
I’m a season-ticket holder and have been my whole life.

If someone wants to go to the game, they will go to the game. If they don’t or can’t, Titanic is the best place to watch the game.
Some people don’t find going to games to be that enjoyable either.

Advertisement
Whats up with the "Go to the game!" tough guys. LOL. Relax! Everyone doesnt like sports atmospheres like that. The drive, the parking, the traffic, etc. Its not for everyone. Some people would rather just hit a bar, then go home with no hassle..especially if the bar is close to their house. Lets not pass down judgments. We are all Cane family here.

(I will be at the game and be drunk btw. LOL. But I dont judge others)

Advertisement
We are officially off topic, but for a good reason.
The following pizzas, when made well, are all excellent;
Chicago Deep Dish
NY
Detroit Sicilian
But the best pizza I have ever eaten, and I like a lot of pizza, was at a small restaurant in Tuscany. Literally melted in my mouth and was so good that I went back there for dinner after having it for lunch. I don’t know if they snuck some cocaine into the pizza or what. And really simple, just one topping. I went with prosciutto (cocaine was not offered as a topping).

There is a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Atlanta that has a sign which sums up pizza.
”Pizza is like ***. Even when it is bad, it is still good”.

Advertisement
Back