Georgia Tech Game Set for 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
WooHoo......night game black out....GO CANES!

Advertisement
Good, was hoping it'd stay a night game with the black out. It'd be dumb of us to where all blacks during the day in Miami, Florida.

confirmed? where did you see this? only asking because I have to cancel other obligations for that evening now. fck a friend's 30th birthday

confirmed? where did you see this? only asking because I have to cancel other obligations for that evening now. fck a friend's 30th birthday

**** that dude!!! lol my boy invited me to his baby shower the day of the V-Tech game, told him it wasn't happing so just count me out lol.

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 12.23.50 PM.jpg

Advertisement
Reading article in Herald about Adidas fiasco....football schedule displayed shows 8 pm...now wondering about it however as ESPN isn't showing a time and it's not confirmed on hurricane sports website yet. Stay tuned.

im pretty sure that article just changed the date when our game was moved and didnt bother fixing the time. we won't know the time until 12 days before the game unless they invoke a 6 day option. unless they do things differently with games that have been rescheduled

Advertisement
Official site still says TBA. The Herald article has listed 8pm for weeks. It used to list the FSU game (on 10/7) at 8pm too. This isn't news, it's not accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back