Georgia Tech Game 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a game!!!

I thought that we were "cooked".

Could not believe it. Zamora swung at a Ball 4 pitch prior to hitting the home run.

What a game!!!

Where is the gnome! Gnashing his teeth somewhere.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Exciting win. Our pen is a disaster. We have no answers right now. Giving up solid contact to everyone, wild pitches, pitching behind in counts. It’s tough. Especially when they have used 4 pitchers in 19 innings so far

GreAT GAME we have a good baseball team .some posters back there have to eat some crow now.this series is turning out to be a good one especially if tomorrow's game is as good as the first.

Exciting win. Our pen is a disaster. We have no answers right now. Giving up solid contact to everyone, wild pitches, pitching behind in counts. It’s tough. Especially when they have used 4 pitchers in 19 innings so far

We actually have much better pitching left than Tech. Announcers were discussing it. If we can get 6 to 7 from our starter, we have Maury, Mixon and Federman remaining. Hoping for 7 from the starter....

Advertisement
We really needed that one along with tomorrow’s. Some credit to Keysor for holding the margin in the 9th, but our bullpen has crossed the line from concern to problem. Other than maybe Federman, there isn’t anyone I trust to consistently get outs. On a positive note that has to be the cleanest game we’ve played defensively.

Went out with wife friends leading 3-0. Get into car and McMahon gets out of bases loaded. Go to next place see we are down 4-3. See Cloonan HR. Go to pick up daughter and we are down again.

Zamora hits the bomb after swinging wildly at ball four.

The bullpen is becoming a real concern, but that was a much needed win. Tomorrow should be another close one.

Bullpen is trash.. Zamora needed to come through after that weak *** throw led to a run

Advertisement
Announcers are correct. These are two highly comparable teams.

UM is much more talented, but GTech seems more senior laden and experienced.

Yeah, I'm not sure what that says.

I'm baffled with this squad so far....at least it is early. The only thing I got right about this series so far was to tell other fans to stop looking ahead to UNC ...which was hilarious. I really think the "talent" is there...not sure if it is still the lack of development, youth or lackadaisical attitude at times....but they sure seem to be a team that could break out, but just can't get out of their own way. That is not taking anything away from GT which is quality opponent.

UM

Advertisement
Back