Georgia Tech Game 2

Advertisement
Leading 3-0 at the halfway point. McMahon was cruising through the first four innings before needing to escape a bases loaded jam in the 5th.

Wild how our pitchers have solid games and then inexplicable streaks where they can’t throw a strike. Glad to see him get out of it.

Advertisement
Smh - this is what happens when you don't put teams away. Jenkins and Moore were ineffective against the lefty starter.

Cloonan was fine last night and Lala has done well leading off. Gino's an a-hole.

Advertisement
Complete role reversal right now. Our guys look lazy at the plate, aren’t fighting through the at bats.

Cloonan was fine last night and Lala has done well leading off. Gino's an a-hole.

These coaches get hung up on match-ups. I get it, some lefties can't hit a LH pitcher, but plenty of them do. And it's not like Jenkins has been tearing the cover off the ball. We will struggle all year long vs LH pitchers who can throw strikes.

Advertisement
Cloonan! Tied at 4. Did I mention I wasn’t a fan of the lineup changes?

Advertisement
GT leads again 5-4. Keysor surrenders the run. There have been no good answers out of this bullpen.

Advertisement
Back