Georgia Tech cans Geoff Collins

Advertisement
I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I crazy for thinking Satterfield wouldn’t be the worst OC for where we want this offense to go? He may need to be an analyst because of his buyout language.
I guess that depends on where we want this Offense to go...

To me, absolutely not, Satterfield’s Offense is too gimmicky. But for the rest of the fans, idk, everybody’s standards are a lot different.

Most of our fans seem to really like mediocre Offense, so idk, you’re probably asking the wrong guy 🤷🏽‍♂️ Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement

To me, absolutely not, Satterfield’s Offense is too gimmicky. But for the rest of the fans, idk, everybody’s standards are a lot different.

Most of our fans seem to really like mediocre Offense, so idk, you’re probably asking the wrong guy 🤷🏽‍♂️ Lol
I guess compared to the last two weeks anything short of Enos looks good.

Advertisement

Who would be on your list of oc candidates

If some of you turds squint hard enough and use your non-dominant hand, you might be able to pull off pretending our coach is the one getting canned.

Jerking Off Fantasy Football GIF by Dynasty Drunks

Advertisement
Back