Georgia Tech @ Canes - Game 2 - 11am ACCNX

Isn't there usually a travel curfew of some sort for the road team on Sundays? I would think that at least one of the games tomorrow will be 7 instead of 9 innings.

Advertisement
Also I looked ahead to the Louisville forecast for next week and that doesn't look good either. It's currently supposed to rain all day pretty much Thursday and Saturday in Louisville next week.

Isn't there usually a travel curfew of some sort for the road team on Sundays? I would think that at least one of the games tomorrow will be 7 instead of 9 innings.
Depends on whether GT chartered or flew commercial. No mention of preshortened games in the release the school put out. Second one certainly could be shortened unintentionally if there is a curfew.

UNC is FSUing against BC. Leading 2-1 after 7, they’re now trailing 9-2 with BC still threatening.

Advertisement
Same lineup as yesterday. Ligon is the starter.
Not ideal given a double header and it's his 1st start since his injury. We really need a solid 7 innings from the starter given it's a double header. I don't know if Ligon can give us that and I doubt they would stress his arm more than 75-80 pitches.

UNC is FSUing against BC. Leading 2-1 after 7, they’re now trailing 9-2 with BC still threatening.
UNC is moving from a potential postseason host before our series to now a bubble team.

The ACC will get 8-9 teams. Duke has moved up. VT has come all the way back from their horrific season start. I think 4 teams from the Coastal side get in.

UVA, UM, and Duke are in. VT and UNC will battle for that last spot.

Duke has been impressive as of late. Like that we get them at home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Another great AB by Villegas

2-1 after the walk.

Big chance for Yoyo to add a few here.

Advertisement
Back