Georgia Tech @ Canes - Game 2 - 11am ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great series win. Time to get greedy. Let’s see if we come out looking for a sweep or we look content with 2 and lose an uninspired 9-4 type game. Maybe Rosario can set the tone with a decent 2-3 innings.
This sets up great for Rosario given rain is imminent. The game will likely only go 5 innings which sets up well for him. Just need 4 good innings from him. This won't be a full game. A rain delay could end the game because of time travel rules.

This sets up great for Rosario given rain is imminent. The game will likely only go 5 innings which sets up well for him. Just need 4 good innings from him. This won't be a full game. A rain delay could end the game because of time travel rules.
I'd take a 3 - 1 week and 2 - 0 ACC, considering what everyone else is doing in conf.

love the team but I can't stand how the same mistakes happen with poor relays or throwing to the wrong base and sloppy baserunning and defensively, Kafus chose to olay that ball that wound up being a double. I understand the ball was hit hard but you are playing first base, almost another catcher. have to get in front of that ball and knock it down. little things matter.

Advertisement
I'd take a 3 - 1 week and 2 - 0 ACC, considering what everyone else is doing in conf.
Let’s hope this is the case.. especially if we get a quick lead, and have to end it by curfew or rain

Attachments

• D117F0B5-DCC8-45AA-A2AC-94A473FFCC28.jpeg
    D117F0B5-DCC8-45AA-A2AC-94A473FFCC28.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Back