Visits Georgia Tech "Black Out" Gameday 2023 Visitors

Smith and him are fast asf first step wise. Difference with JS is he’s 6’3 and can probably be 215 here that’s nuts. Carr and him are now must gets cause I feel like we the favorites. They are both good Andre and Waddle types are must gets. They both bring something different and they open it up for everyone else. **** we going to be stacked.
***** yeah…. but we gotta sign em first.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1) Download the Miami Hurricanes app;
2) Go to my account;
3) It will have the ticket and the parking pass under "my upcoming events";
4) Tap on each;
5) Hit "add to google wallet" (a black button);
6) Search your phone for Google Wallet app;
7) open it;
8) you'll see the ticket and parking pass;
They aren’t in my account. I bought them and they sent a pdf with QR code.

They aren’t in my account. I bought them and they sent a pdf with QR code.
I’m skeptical. It seems when I go into stadium it’s using NFC to talk to my lphone. But maybe they’re bluffing - if it were me I’d ask the Seller to transfer through the Hurricanes site the proper way, better safe than sorry.

Advertisement
whats the ratio of black shirts at the rock Saturday .. i say 60-40 ish

wish we could get it too 95ish

I’m skeptical. It seems when I go into stadium it’s using NFC to talk to my lphone. But maybe they’re bluffing - if it were me I’d ask the Seller to transfer through the Hurricanes site the proper way, better safe than sorry.
Yea i mean I got them legit. But I have no way of contact the seller it’s through a resale site. Don’t want to deal with calling them if I don’t have to. But thanks don’t wanna derail this thread to much

Advertisement
Yea i mean I got them legit. But I have no way of contact the seller it’s through a resale site. Don’t want to deal with calling them if I don’t have to. But thanks don’t wanna derail this thread to much

Doesn’t matter as long as it can be scanned. Not an issue. End of derailment.

So Mario is way ahead of us. The reason for the earlier promotion giving away GT tickets is that Mario had long planned a big recruiting weekend and he wants as big a crowd as possible. There will likely be a number of secret visitors not listed in this thread.

Bottom line, get your asses, derrieres, fondillos and tuchuses to the game, the bigger the crowd the better.

So Mario is way ahead of us. The reason for the earlier promotion giving away GT tickets is that Mario had long planned a big recruiting weekend and he wants as big a crowd as possible. There will likely be a number of secret visitors not listed in this thread.

Bottom line, get your asses, derrieres, fondillos and tuchuses to the game, the bigger the crowd the better.
To me it was because Rado isn’t a great AD and assumed any night game would draw people and it backfired. UM does **** poor marketing for tickets and while I’m hoping we somehow get 50-53k there on Saturday, I am expecting 43-46k

Advertisement
To me it was because Rado isn’t a great AD and assumed any night game would draw people and it backfired. UM does **** poor marketing for tickets and while I’m hoping we somehow get 50-53k there on Saturday, I am expecting 43-46k

While I wont argue most of your points, they dont apply to this game, and more importantly, to needing great attendance.

Unless people who have tickets simply don't show up, the ticket availability indicates it will be much better than 45K.

I agree that Miami has been really bad at promoting games. I think they can do way better.

Advertisement

But the mouth breathers up north said it was cause we were a poverty program and we just had to give tickets away.

Unless people who have tickets simply don't show up, the ticket availability indicates it will be much better than 45K.

I agree that Miami has been really bad at promoting games. I think they can do way better.
I don’t use SeatGeek so not sure how to read this but there’s still a lot of tickets left judging by the dots - I’m not expecting a sellout of course I just hope we can get to 50-55k

Attachments

• IMG_1126.png
    IMG_1126.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
All good man, if you don't mind, post back if you get in OK with them. Kind of curious about that myself, and be nice to know in a pinch I can offload extra tickets to a friend with screenshots rather than clunky transfer through Canes Sight and forcing them to have to sign up just to get the tickets.

Advertisement
Back