Visits Georgia Tech "Black Out" Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
Bama's leading receiver right now.

Pretty good comparison. They look to be roughly the same size. Bond had elite track speed though, believe he was winning track meets in big boy GA in High School. Not sure if Carr is that fast, but I don't think so.
He looks fast, love these types that their first step seems violent. Like they shot out a canon. I believe Bond was found by Manny right then was a UF commit? Maybe im wrong I know we lead at one point. I didnt even know Bond was their top WR, I thought then that was a good eval

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only about 400 lower bowl seats left on the Miami website. Maybe about 650 available on secondary markets. Upper deck looks like it's 30-40% sold at this point. Granted, a lot of that is due to the BOGO deal but you'd think the secondary market would be popping if people weren't going.

We may have more people for this game than we did Texas A&M. Maybe looking at 50K - 55K.

5-star WR Jeremiah Smith (Ohio State commit)
Top247 WR Ny Carr
Top247 TE Elija Lofton (Miami commit)
4-star LB Cameron Pruitt (Miami commit)

5-star DL Armondo Blount (Miami commit)
5-star WR Dallas Wilson (Oregon commit)
Top247 TE Luka Gilbert
Top247 WR Waden Charles (Miami commit)
Top247 WR Kamare Williams
Top247 LB Carlton Smith
CB Kevyn Humes
TE Marshall Pritchett
IOL Max Buchanan

QB Dia Bell

I'm sure it will change a bit . Pretty sure Trader and Zaquan coming. He did say that Riley isn't coming (probably back for the Clemson game)
Shavers, Ryan Mack, Romanas, Ewald, Byron Louis

Advertisement
Anyone know if tickets actually have to be in your wallet. I bought my tickets and they got sent as the pdf/qr code. Says it needs to be in my wallet but I can’t with these. Is it actually an issue?

IMG_1994.jpg

let's get it rocking like 2014 FSU. upper level was shaking and it was fkn louddd

but we win this time :D

Advertisement
Anyone know if tickets actually have to be in your wallet. I bought my tickets and they got sent as the pdf/qr code. Says it needs to be in my wallet but I can’t with these. Is it actually an issue?
1) Download the Miami Hurricanes app;
2) Go to my account;
3) It will have the ticket and the parking pass under "my upcoming events";
4) Tap on each;
5) Hit "add to google wallet" (a black button);
6) Search your phone for Google Wallet app;
7) open it;
8) you'll see the ticket and parking pass;

1) Download the Miami Hurricanes app;
2) Go to my account;
3) It will have the ticket and the parking pass under "my upcoming events";
4) Tap on each;