Visits Georgia Tech "Black Out" Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
Any super secret visitors?
Yep, just got the list and will be updating the OP. The secret visitors will be in italics and an invisible font so they don't leak out to the general public. CIS readers can copy the text with the invisible font into the clipboard and do a paste special to remove formatting to find out the names.

Episode 7 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This might be an unpopular opinion but give me Ny over Smith. I want them both but I also won't sweat it if we miss on Smith. Like I said last year our OTs were the crown jewels of the class not Cormani so it didn't really matter when dude went to Colorado. The trenches are what matter, always have always will.

Advertisement
This might be an unpopular opinion but give me Ny over Smith. I want them both but I also won't sweat it if we miss on Smith. Like I said last year our OTs were the crown jewels of the class not Cormani so it didn't really matter when dude went to Colorado. The trenches are what matter, always have always will.
I don't want Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss reincarnated either. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Do we think this is our big push for a recruiting weekend/gameday atmosphere? I assumed it would be Clemson but looks like a directed push for this game. Need to show out big and have a good atmosphere under the lights.

Advertisement
Back