Georgia State DL transfer Thomas Gore COMMITS

Advertisement
Sounds like (from D$) that he's going to be a Cane, which is great!

It does suck that we lost Jackson, no doubt about it, but I do think if we can add this kid and one or two others, we're gonna be in a good spot at DT.

We've got JHH and LT starters, with Jake and Moten coming in as backups. Add the kid we stole from UNC and another portal DT and we're Gucci in that spot.

At DE, we are absolutely set! Starters: Harvey & Mesidor, backed by Kelley and Williams, with Jabari and Moss looking for snaps and of course, Bain will start getting snaps by the end of the year.

Future looks bright on the DL.

Advertisement
When this staff takes an undersized guy with high production I am ok with it because thats not their norm or something they generally fall back on. Mario seems hyper focused on body types and measurables, if they are bringing this guy in its because they did a thorough evaluation and seen something there. It actually speaks well to being openminded and able to see how all types of talent can be utilized to help make this a better team.

Sounds like (from D$) that he's going to be a Cane, which is great!

It does suck that we lost Jackson, no doubt about it, but I do think if we can add this kid and one or two others, we're gonna be in a good spot at DT.

We've got JHH and LT starters, with Jake and Moten coming in as backups. Add the kid we stole from UNC and another portal DT and we're Gucci in that spot.

At DE, we are absolutely set! Starters: Harvey & Mesidor, backed by Kelley and Williams, with Jabari and Moss looking for snaps and of course, Bain will start getting snaps by the end of the year.

Future looks bright on the DL.
As of today I’d wager that Bain is more ready than Moss. I think all the reps Kelly got will help him feel the game slow down next year too

Advertisement
Another player that Miami evaluated and really likes. When they’re evaluating transfer players I’m hearing that they want to really add high motor, high toughness players who have produced.

He’s a DT here, though there is the possibility he could play DE in some jumbo packages.

He’s a 500 snap type if they get him.

Another player that Miami evaluated and really likes. When they’re evaluating transfer players I’m hearing that they want to really add high motor, high toughness players who have produced.

He’s a DT here, though there is the possibility he could play DE in some jumbo packages.

He’s a 500 snap type if they get him.

Awesome to see you here!

I’d be shocked if he’s not a Cane. The staff really likes him.
So that makes around 7 jumping in from visitors this wkd. I know It's said don't worry about numbers, but we kickin' the over 85 down the road for now?
Quality haul *if* projections stand, but still have to deal with wr & dt.

Advertisement
So that makes around 7 jumping in from visitors this wkd. I know It's said don't worry about numbers, but we kickin' the over 85 down the road for now?
Quality haul *if* projections stand, but still have to deal with wr & dt.
When wr is all said and done we’ll have 2-3 quality players. Dubose being later on after graduating. I think they’d take him if he wants in.

Advertisement
Is Zach Thomas in the NFL Hall of Fame, cos Sam Mills is.
Sure the **** ain’t his fault he’s not. HOFamer all day long. Zach over Sam Mills any **** day. Sam was one of 3 really good starting LB’s on those saints teams. Zach was one of one.
I realize this is not the point of this thread. As far as Gore…Yes please! All day long! I’d take 2 if there were two. He has already proved himself. I would expect him to get a ton of PT. Will be a disruptive ************.

Advertisement
Back