Georgia reporter taking shots at Miami?

rccollins

Sophomore

I admittedly could be reading this wrong, but it just seems odd to me. This is the reporter that interviewed Lawrence Cager on the University of Miami campus just before he transferred up there. In this video he speaks about the conversations about race that are going on today. Then he starts to talk about how he covers different type of people with his job. And eventually gets into the story about Cager. He talks about how poorly miami fans were treating cager and that we were upset that he was interviewing him in front of the giant U. Then he goes into a story about Kenny Mcintosh. Just seems odd that he is bringing up those stories and somehow they fit in with his race conversation element.

First, **** yeah we were upset with the interview. It was in poor taste, imo to do it there. But my other thing is, why did he incude those stories? Was he implying there was racism involved? Just seemed odd.

Advertisement
9298DB7F-A0B2-4BCC-97E3-13EBCF633EE3.jpeg

Last edited:
Expect everyone to come at us with anything they can including the bath water and the kitchen sink if we continue beat teams for the same players.
Think their boosters aren’t gonna be ****ed that they can’t beat us for a kid? Do you know how much money they’ve spent since kirby got to uga? They spend like 2 million just in recruiting and didn’t even make the playoffs.

Advertisement
The reporter repeated a story that he already reported ....and gave his opinion.....SO WHAT?

Expect everyone to come at us with anything they can including the bath water and the kitchen sink if we continue beat teams for the same players.
Think their boosters aren’t gonna be ****ed that they can’t beat us for a kid? Do you know how much money they’ve spent since kirby got to uga? They spend like 2 million just in recruiting and didn’t even make the playoffs.
We're not beating them or anyone else that's spending like that for too many players. Always can be some exceptions but not enough to see it like it's a normal occurrence.

Advertisement
We're not beating them or anyone else that's spending like that for too many players. Always can be some exceptions but not enough to see it like it's a normal occurrence.
Agree, but if we beat out one from uga, one from bama, one from auburn. Emmert ain’t gonna like that sht. The sec is his baby and the ncaa has proven that we are public enemy number one.

I don’t know what that reporter meant nor do I care. I do however, know this- if Miami starts winning again, these SEC teams (and Clemson) know it’s over for them. Think about the top players on those teams.. They are south Florida kids. Win our games, dominate, go on a run with King, and the momentum will be unstoppable. We saw a glimpse of that in 2017.

I admittedly could be reading this wrong, but it just seems odd to me. This is the reporter that interviewed Lawrence Cager on the University of Miami campus just before he transferred up there. In this video he speaks about the conversations about race that are going on today. Then he starts to talk about how he covers different type of people with his job. And eventually gets into the story about Cager. He talks about how poorly miami fans were treating cager and that we were upset that he was interviewing him in front of the giant U. Then he goes into a story about Kenny Mcintosh. Just seems odd that he is bringing up those stories and somehow they fit in with his race conversation element.

First, **** yeah we were upset with the interview. It was in poor taste, imo to do it there. But my other thing is, why did he incude those stories? Was he implying there was racism involved? Just seemed odd.

Why do you waste your time reading other program's propaganda? Aren't there more worthwhile things to read? I mean, I would rather read Cosmo or a book on Veganism for "men".

Advertisement

tenor (55).gif

Advertisement
Not gonna care about some mediocre reporters opinion while he hypes and slurps a program who hasn't won a title in roughly 40 years

So the school where their own fan and baseball player was screaming n****r at Justin Fields while playing for Georgia.
The school where the 3 year starting quarterback was texting about being an “elite white person”
That is the school making a statement about being More diverse than UM?
UGA needs to cleans its own mess before telling others about the school’s commitment to racial equality. That statement is such crap. Completely insincere and done only to pretend like they care so they can keep recruiting black players.

Advertisement
Back