Georgia recruiting violations

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama just self reported themselves for some recruits getting customized desserts on a visit. Since they arent available to everybody else it was a violation. You cant make this stuff up. Turn the blind eye to $250K being dropped off and dodge chargers everywhere. Turn yourself in for the banana split having almonds instead of cashews

Bagels with no cream cheese dawg

Yeah, you're thinking Laremy Tunsil.
Yes that's him. sec is a joke lane Kiffin told on them
And got the backlash for it. How a I think ole miss were like 6,6 that year get the top o linemen top d lineman top wr and top corner
In the same year? But get this here's the
$iller all those players were committed to
other schools at the time. Sec is a joke.

Alabama did the same “self reporting”
bull**** a week or two ago. Tell the NCAA that you’re “policing yourself” to keep the feds off. And then...

4dww.gif

https://247sports.com/college/alaba...f-reports-16-minor-NCAA-violations-133450677/

Is this guy still officiating?

Can't stay in a straight line, putting down horsepower.......ZR1 eat their lunch in reality..
HP is good, but it is how you use it......
My uncle has a Challenger Hellcat Redeye. The factory rear end and tires can't handle the torque. He swapped the rear end and with drag radials, he runs sub 11 second quarter miles. Then he drives the car home. There's no street legal Corvette that's even close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama just self reported themselves for some recruits getting customized desserts on a visit. Since they arent available to everybody else it was a violation. You cant make this stuff up. Turn the blind eye to $250K being dropped off and dodge chargers everywhere. Turn yourself in for the banana split having almonds instead of cashews
That’s the $EC schtick. The priest who tossed my salad turned himself in for using communion wafers for a midnight snack with French onion dip.

Advertisement
My uncle has a Challenger Hellcat Redeye. The factory rear end and tires can't handle the torque. He swapped the rear end and with drag radials, he runs sub 11 second quarter miles. Then he drives the car home. There's no street legal Corvette that's even close.
Road course not drags.......

The SEC is too big to fall. The NCAA can't afford to lose that fan base. The SEC could declare themselves independent from the NCAA tomorrow, pay players, and sign huge television contracts. Why would the NCAA want to make that happen? What happens to Miami after the SEC forms a pro-college league?

Advertisement
Back