Georgia recruiting violations

Advertisement
Sloppy bagman.
HarmoniousMagnificentCub-size_restricted.gif

Didn’t see any of that officially but I saw a report of minor violations from the program that many of those schools self report

I saw they self reported 2 minor violations. One was giving a recruits mom a “personalized” recruiting tape when she wasnt on the visit and another for one of the guys on the team giving the recruit a pair of cleats. Supposedly that’s why the two staffers were fired. IDK. They do t sound bad enough to merit dismissal.... bet there’s more behind those two

Advertisement
No chance. Zero chance.

They have hundreds if not thousands of donors to the 'Dawg Foundation. Kirby provides a list of their top recruits to the Foundation and it then begins withdrawing cash from a variety of Southern, local banks. The Foundation provides the "bag" to an economically challenged gentleman with six degrees of separation to the Foundation, and that nondescript "bagman" pays the recruit.

In KKK land, being a "bagman" is a great occupation and it pays very well. They rarely lose a bag.....

I saw they self reported 2 minor violations. One was giving a recruits mom a “personalized” recruiting tape when she wasnt on the visit and another for one of the guys on the team giving the recruit a pair of cleats. Supposedly that’s why the two staffers were fired. IDK. They do t sound bad enough to merit dismissal.... bet there’s more behind those two
Has to be more because the cleat/apparel happens at every school

Advertisement
Advertisement

Kirby isn't too stupid. He knows the Saban, Sweeney and Meyer preemptive Chewbacca defense....report the small stuff voluntarily...get eyes off of you by being so ethical...lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back