Georgia RB Cook ( Dalvin's brother) arrested

Advertisement
Not a big deal, won't even add this to the list of criminal things the Noles have done and got away with because...everyone does it.

What I will do however, is laugh my *** off at him for actually getting caught.

LOL at these scumbag sellout South Florida families who send their kids to dance in these kkk cesspools for some money that they **** through in a year anyway. Just so sad.

Advertisement
The only issue I have is when parents say they didn’t want their kids to stay home cause Miami has the wrong influence. Lol

Dont think Cook was one of them. His brother already in the nfl..his uncle stayed in Miami for college and ran for 100+ yards against us a few weeks ago. His uncle also almost was shot and killed just going home in Opa Locka to visit...so i dunno

You should be arrested for not reading the article correctly...

He was DRIVING without a license.... and was found to have an open container in the PASSENGER area of the vehicle....

So he was driving from the passenger seat. That’s dope!

Athens is a racist town. Blows me away how much they hate the kids that play football there
Three down votes on this... none of you told me I was wrong. 🤔 please enlighten me on the fair minded people of this southern city.

Advertisement
yep, I call BS as well. he was probably doing something really stupid and they nailed him on a smaller charge of open container.

as expected. cops let him off easy and charged him with a lesser crime.

I knew a guy that relocated to northern Alabama 35 years ago and the county was a dry one and he was arrested for having a brew in his own yard a week after he moved there..
Some of those north Alabama countries are old progressive strongholds from early 1900's so they never took to the repeal of Prohibition. Wrap that around some Southern Baptists and you got serious dry county,

Advertisement
Back