Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
He knows how to pick staff and he knows their most useful limits.
Interesting how Kuligowski or whatever his name was (you know, or former DL coach) bombed out there. Wonder what the problem was. I think he's at a small school now.

Interesting how Kuligowski or whatever his name was (you know, or former DL coach) bombed out there. Wonder what the problem was. I think he's at a small school now.
There was talk on here that he didn’t want to recruit and Saban won’t have that.

Luther Burden CB to Georgia dropped by Wiltfong. And as another poster already stated and I agreed with, when Georgia starts missing on their guys that just means the bags will go up.

Advertisement
i know. but Wiltfong has way of trying to pump up those jawja fans when they get bad news.... They are still reeling from Arik Gilbert being unavailable...

apparently OU was expected this kid to decom for months
Just saw that was OK's 3rd Top 20 WR decommit in 2 **** months! Wonder what the **** happened there. Who knows maybe Innis will take note of that.

Advertisement
There was talk on here that he didn’t want to recruit and Saban won’t have that.
It wasnt so much that he didnt want to. It was more the same as searles. If you ever got the chance to meet either of them or heard them speak you'd know both this boys were big *** aggressive country boys. As a program we go out of our way(especially at that time) to focus our recruiting blueprint on locals and in large part city kids. How do you feel city kids from down here would recieve two big loud *** white red necks... Main thing with recruiting is a kids willingness to develop a relationship with said coach. Kids down here just see that first impression as the klan.

It wasnt so much that he didnt want to. It was more the same as searles. If you ever got the chance to meet either of them or heard them speak you'd know both this boys were big *** aggressive country boys. As a program we go out of our way(especially at that time) to focus our recruiting blueprint on locals and in large part city kids. How do you feel city kids from down here would recieve two big loud *** white red necks... Main thing with recruiting is a kids willingness to develop a relationship with said coach. Kids down here just see that first impression as the klan.
I hear what you are saying and it is fair, but they also have no problem going to Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, etc. to live in the middle of all of that and play for those same folks with even less of an interest in their well being beyond what they can do on Saturdays in the fall. Is Simpson not like that?

Advertisement
His targets per game could go from 1 to 2!
Good Day Jamie GIF by Yellowstone

Advertisement
I hear what you are saying and it is fair, but they also have no problem going to Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, etc. to live in the middle of all of that and play for those same folks with even less of an interest in their well being beyond what they can do on Saturdays in the fall. Is Simpson not like that?
Yeah because theyre being taken care of out there. It wasnt even close to a level field. Nah. Jess aint at all like that. He relates well with city kids & holds conversations to where the other two were lost in that aspect.

Rumor has it Carson Beck getting the start tomorrow for UGA vs UAB. His coach was on the Jacksonville radio this morning and said that. It has been speculated all week that could happen .

JT Daniels has a "core injury" that he supposedly sustained in a scrimmage prior to last week's game vs Clemson.

Rumor has it Carson Beck getting the start tomorrow for UGA vs UAB. His coach was on the Jacksonville radio this morning and said that. It has been speculated all week that could happen .

JT Daniels has a "core injury" that he supposedly sustained in a scrimmage prior to last week's game vs Clemson.
Is that their excuse for why their offense was so ******?

Is core the new “ lower extremity “?

Advertisement
Back