Georgia Puppy Dog tears

As much as we love to kick these idiots when they are losing battles, it's worth noting that when UGA feels like they are reeling on the recruiting trail they just respond by dropping massive bags.

I'm sure everyone remembers the Jason Marshall debacle last year, it looked like we were about to cuck UF and they dropped a massive bag to save face. UGA will do this x5, just wait
So what happened with the Avantae situation when he was about to pick UF and we got him at the buzzer. Did he just bleed orange and green?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban’s a soothsayer level coach. It’s like he knows exactly where everyone’s maximum potential is and he’s disciplined and confident as shît so he doesn’t panic. He knows when to let go. I don’t know about the interpersonal skills part but he’s one guy I would trust as an AD to hire HC’s and even up and coming G5 HC’s for a program.

Saban’s a soothsayer level coach. It’s like he knows exactly where everyone’s maximum potential is and he’s disciplined and confident as shît so he doesn’t panic. He knows when to let go. I don’t know about the interpersonal skills part but he’s one guy I would trust as an AD to hire HC’s and even up and coming G5 HC’s for a program.

Or, he knew the guy was some kind of a troubled person firsthand, and he let him be Kurby’s problem. Ruthless, yes. Effective, yes. Will burn in **** with a red hot poker up his ***, yes

Advertisement
Or, he knew the guy was some kind of a troubled person firsthand, and he let him be Kurby’s problem. Ruthless, yes. Effective, yes. Will burn in **** with a red hot poker up his ***, yes
and it makes you wonder if maybe Kirby didn't see Cochran leaving in the near future so he made sure to get and keep Muschamp on staff...

Let THIS sink in; Tom Brady, Udonis Haslem, Albert Pujols, and Zdeno Charaare the only active player in the 4 major pro sports in the US that were ALIVE when UGA won their last natty title.

More to the point, hasn't Georgia TECH won a national championship more recently than Georgia?

Advertisement

Have you ever read 4th and Goal Everyday? It's not the best written book and it's a little outdated at this point but it shows how methodical Saban is about every detail within the game of football. He's watching film on the way to the WH to meet the President after winning a natty...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back