Georgia Puppy Dog tears

I think Georgia offered him more and now he’s a position coach. Saban isn’t stupid and know he’s a ****** position coach
and they wanted to totally upgrade their S&C program. Started to look like his outdated methods were actually setting guys up for more injury

Advertisement
As much as we love to kick these idiots when they are losing battles, it's worth noting that when UGA feels like they are reeling on the recruiting trail they just respond by dropping massive bags.

I'm sure everyone remembers the Jason Marshall debacle last year, it looked like we were about to cuck UF and they dropped a massive bag to save face. UGA will do this x5, just wait
This . They want Wilson and Singletary. The longer it goes, the more guys they miss on, the bigger the $$ ....
Looks like Safety Jake Pope from Buford is going to commit to Bama on Monday... Another local guy they won't get...

The moment they lost Sam Pittman this was going to happen. I keep saying people know how much of an ******* Kirby is so either you're a local kid who loves UGA,love the bag$ or coaches like Pittman or Landing ( who'll be fine in a year) make it easier
And as bad as an OC that Coley was, he could recruit. Jimbo stole one of their young star recruiters this year, too - Nick Williams. He was lead guy on a couple of the recruits they lost this cycle, including Bouie.

This . They want Wilson and Singletary. The longer it goes, the more guys they miss on, the bigger the $$ ....
Looks like Safety Jake Pope from Buford is going to commit to Bama on Monday... Another local guy they won't get...

Stevenson is gonna be key on talking to both of them...

TROB relationship is huge as well. We may not get Wilson but I feel good about Singletary

Advertisement
I never used to mind UGA until they ran Richt off and hired Smart. Ever since their fans have been unbearable. Program has never been elite but they act like they are top tier. They are what the 4th or 5th best program in that conference historically?
It’s brutal living GA. Everyone acted like it was a matter of when not if Smart won a title. I told a lot of my friends that are UGA fans, when Smart f’ed up the Fields situation that was the beginning of the end. It doesn’t help that the guys they are putting in the league aren’t that great either.

I’m not super worried about them dropping huge bags. The NIL is huge. I’ll take T-Rob over whoever they have over there. Plus if they don’t win the SEC/make the playoffs the hot seat is going to crank up on Smart. Seems like the sharks are circling and I’m sure recruits see it.

Advertisement
And twice as many NC's overall. And they beat Cumberland College 222-0. Nobody can tell me different, GT is Big Brother in their rivalry....
From as far as I been watching cfb it feels like UGA is the big bro. If fsu caught us in Natty's and 50 years we been trash I could see the younger generation thinking we were lil bro.

As much as we love to kick these idiots when they are losing battles, it's worth noting that when UGA feels like they are reeling on the recruiting trail they just respond by dropping massive bags.

I'm sure everyone remembers the Jason Marshall debacle last year, it looked like we were about to cuck UF and they dropped a massive bag to save face. UGA will do this x5, just wait

While I agree with you on what has happened historically, their boosters are not happy with Kirby, and notice that they are losing recruits to Tamu, who has even bigger pockets.

While I agree with you on what has happened historically, their boosters are not happy with Kirby, and notice that they are losing recruits to Tamu, who has even bigger pockets.
T&M has got there heads out their asses that's what has happened. Has nothing to do with Kirby and everything to do with Jimbo. Same as UM if we got a big name HC it would have an effect on UGA Bama Clemson OSU. There classes would not be so stacked cause sfla would be on lockdown.

Advertisement
Top 6 classes dont win titles?

Lmfao

WHAT
all you can do is laugh. Mansell is absent on that board more than ever before. He's got nothing to say....

Canes fans may complain about media and fan access to practice but at least the Miami media has been allowed in. Kirby has locked down every practice. Not a minute of media access at all. First scrimmage today.

and they wanted to totally upgrade their S&C program. Started to look like his outdated methods were actually setting guys up for more injury
Went to lunch yesterday with a friend whose family is very tied in with Bama and were talking about this. I’ll preface by saying this stuff is out of my comprehension, but essentially they said Cochran’s focus and techniques were causing a boatload of ligament injuries and similar and the new guy is much more modern (with a focus on the same GPS trackers that our fans like to **** on us for using). He said the folks dialed into the program were happy when he left, though the ones who saw him plastered all over their pump up promos and whatnot were upset. Ironically, he said they were ****ed when Enos left so there’s that.

Advertisement
Went to lunch yesterday with a friend whose family is very tied in with Bama and were talking about this. I’ll preface by saying this stuff is out of my comprehension, but essentially they said Cochran’s focus and techniques were causing a boatload of ligament injuries and similar and the new guy is much more modern (with a focus on the same GPS trackers that our fans like to **** on us for using). He said the folks dialed into the program were happy when he left, though the ones who saw him plastered all over their pump up promos and whatnot were upset. Ironically, he said they were ****ed when Enos left so there’s that.
In addition, they built that whole new facility dedicated to sports nutrition and S&C. Brought in a guy, Dr. Rhea, who is an expert in all of this. Another area of the game where Saban is way ahead of the learning curve...

I think his seat is certainly warming up and it's something to keep an eye on

Advertisement
Back