Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
Smart made a statement it's health related. no timetable right now for return

“Coach Cochran is currently dealing with health issues and is taking time to prioritize his mental health and well-being,” Smart said. “We fully support him as he takes this time to focus on his well-being.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh you thought Saban was going to let his S&C coach walk away scott free?!

dumb and dumber drinking GIF

Advertisement
Lots of salty tears on the Smoke Bouie commitment to TAMU.... Mansell's been preaching he'll be back to UGA since he's a Georgia boy... Not looking that way right now..
Few expect Bear to end up at UGA...

Mansell last night:

"Not once have I said things are going the way UGA has under Kirby Smart in recent years in last 3-4 weeks.
Have to win some battles for sure. We will see and time will tell.

Some big time targets left and some flip guys that could change MO in a hurry left."

(MO = momentum on their board)

"We been getting ****k punched on the trail"

"This is really or put or shut up season for us. Recruiting is trending down. Not terrible, but top 6 class don’t really win national championships when the team in your way is getting #1 or #2 classes every year. We caught up to Bama and now we are getting dangerously close to falling significantly behind again."

"we'll see what happens come closing time. That's when Kirby turns it up."

"Need to produce on the field. Kirby been living off the 2017 hype for 3 classes."

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never used to mind UGA until they ran Richt off and hired Smart. Ever since their fans have been unbearable. Program has never been elite but they act like they are top tier. They are what the 4th or 5th best program in that conference historically?
Georgia Tech has won a National Championship more recently than the puppies…

"We been getting ****k punched on the trail"

"This is really or put or shut up season for us. Recruiting is trending down. Not terrible, but top 6 class don’t really win national championships when the team in your way is getting #1 or #2 classes every year. We caught up to Bama and now we are getting dangerously close to falling significantly behind again."

"we'll see what happens come closing time. That's when Kirby turns it up."

"Need to produce on the field. Kirby been living off the 2017 hype for 3 classes."
Hoya, always bringing us the best tears!!! After last cycle, I'm no longer worried about them head-to-head. We may not win them all, but they are not a forgone conclusion when battling it out like three cycles ago. If it really comes down to UGA and Miami for Singletary and Wilson, he at worst go 50/50.

Lots of salty tears on the Smoke Bouie commitment to TAMU.... Mansell's been preaching he'll be back to UGA since he's a Georgia boy... Not looking that way right now..
Few expect Bear to end up at UGA...

Mansell last night:

"Not once have I said things are going the way UGA has under Kirby Smart in recent years in last 3-4 weeks.
Have to win some battles for sure. We will see and time will tell.

Some big time targets left and some flip guys that could change MO in a hurry left."

(MO = momentum on their board)
Tom Cruise What GIF

As much as we love to kick these idiots when they are losing battles, it's worth noting that when UGA feels like they are reeling on the recruiting trail they just respond by dropping massive bags.

I'm sure everyone remembers the Jason Marshall debacle last year, it looked like we were about to cuck UF and they dropped a massive bag to save face. UGA will do this x5, just wait

Advertisement
Back