Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
Only thing better would’ve been if his name was C-Bass. Hoping for some serious tears!

View attachment 151291
73FEEBCD-6EF8-4C40-BF16-5A08252AB255.gif

Advertisement
In Athens for a wedding. Walked by the stadium, tossed up the U, laughed at their most recent championship being 1980, mocked my wife for being an alum of a school that hasn’t won a title since then. Off to a great start.
Obviously your wife wasn’t with you or the last line of that post would probably been “ visited Emergency Room “….😜

Obviously your wife wasn’t with you or the last line of that post would probably been “ visited Emergency Room “….😜
Oh she was taking the picture. She also reminded me after that if I poison the well and our kid doesn’t want to go here because of me calling it a loser school, college is on me. I think that will be more expensive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
BREAKING:

Georgia special-teams coordinator Scott Cochran not currently with team: Sources​

Georgia special-teams coordinator Scott Cochran is not currently with the program, sources told The Athletic on Sunday. Details on his future status are unknown. Cochran was named the Bulldogs' special-teams coordinator in February 2020 after 13 years as the head strength and conditioning coach at Alabama.

He helped Georgia finish in the top 10 in the final College Football Playoff rankings last season, and the Bulldogs reached a fourth straight New Year's Six Bowl game. Georgia beat the Cincinnati Bearcats 24-21 and finished the season with a 8-2 record.

In Cochran's first year as special-teams coordinator, punter Jake Camarda earned SEC Special Teams Player of the Year honors. Georgia also ranked first in the SEC in kickoff return average (29.7 yards per return), kickoff coverage (16.8 yards per return) and total kicks blocked (three).

Before joining the Crimson Tide in 2007, Cochran was an assistant strength coach for the NBA's then-New Orleans Hornets.

This is a developing story. More to come.

Their 247 board is wild with rumor right now. No one seems to know what it's about.

Josh Pate dropped some tidbit that it involves an issue that has been known within the UGA program for awhile. That's all he said.

Advertisement
Back