Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Funny take in that thread, let Clemson "suffer" through an SEC schedule:

So let's take little ACC Clemson off of UGA's schedule this year and see what it has.

UAB
South Carolina
Vandy
Arkansas
Auburn
Kentucky
Florida
Mizzou
Tennessee
Charleston Southern
GT

WOW what a guantlet.

Let's be honest the other 3 best teams in the SEC are probably Alabama, LSU, and Texas A&M. Florida is in that mix. WIth that said UGA doesn't play those 3 WEST teams in 2021, 2022, 2023, and finally plays Texas A&M in 2024. UGA's schedule is pretty pathetic if not for Clemson 2021, Orgeon 2022, Oklahoma 2023 non conference games.
It's the same argument Florida always makes. All the good SEC teams are in the west. Play Alabama, LSU, A&M and Auburn every year and you can brag about how tough your conference schedule is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes. At Lane on Friday night. Should be a full crowd. Would be pretty sweet to have UNC 0-1 in the league before we even kick the season off.
Not an easy task even for this UNC team. It’s too bad VT’s Defense sucks.

Advertisement
EDCF774B-40CA-4805-81FA-6AD16215EAB2.png

0242598D-B79F-49CC-B93B-294B969428F8.png

C382AD1D-0E9A-44A2-A7AA-4C1604E43E4C.png

2D7E5571-0063-41A3-80B2-4FE81D752996.png

Advertisement
Jesus, Ed Reed is living rent free in other fanbases heads isn't he?

Game Thread: Twins @ Marlins DEADLINE EDITION 7/31 @ 7:10 PM CST - Archived  Game Threads - Twins Daily
That UGA YouTube cuck Uncle Lou tells all those puppy fans Ed Reed is a coach on staff every chance UM comes up in conversation & the dummies up there always take his word as gospel

Advertisement
It's the same argument Florida always makes. All the good SEC teams are in the west. Play Alabama, LSU, A&M and Auburn every year and you can brag about how tough your conference schedule is.

I have a biz relationship with UF guy who is always telling me how tough the SEC is. I remind him every time that UF isn't in the SEC, they are in the SEC EAST. Big difference.

So, you don’t think your statement is ambiguous? Try Kahn School for the reading impaired.

Just read the statement as he originally wrote it. This isn’t the riddle of the sphinx. A smart guy like you should be able to figure it out

Also, since we are reading and not hearing these comments, I don’t think a school for the hearing impaired would help me.

Advertisement
Back