Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
The State of Georgia is snakebitten sports wise. My buddies from Atlanta tell me all the time, "Shawty, I don't care if we're up by 42, we gone blow that ****". College, Pro, any sport(but especially football), don't matter. Think about it. The Hawks never won ****. 99 NL & NL East Pennants for the Braves, one WS. Zero NL East Pennants and years of dysfunction for my beloved Fish, 2 WS titles for us. UGA collapsing against Bama, Super Bowl LI. I rest my case. Also, why is anyone surprised by their arrogance? The same school with half of the NC's as their "little brother" rival GT. The same Georgia Tech that actually won a chip that I've been alive to see...

That looks like him. Does he still Mod there?
He probably does, that just some GA dude that used his picture as his avatar. Seems to be a 247 thing with Fan bases using profile pic of Rival 247 writers they find funny. Bunch of **** and Semenholes have David Lake as their avatar.

Advertisement
The State of Georgia is snakebitten sports wise. My buddies from Atlanta tell me all the time, "Shawty, I don't care if we're up by 42, we gone blow that ****". College, Pro, any sport(but especially football), don't matter. Think about it. The Hawks never won ****. 99 NL & NL East Pennants for the Braves, one WS. Zero NL East Pennants and years of dysfunction for my beloved Fish, 2 WS titles for us. UGA collapsing against Bama, Super Bowl LI. I rest my case. Also, why is anyone surprised by their arrogance? The same school with half of the NC's as their "little brother" rival GT. The same Georgia Tech that actually won a chip that I've been alive to see...
🤣😂🤣 I say it all the time. Snake bitten like ****. I live in GA. I’ve seen the collapses up close and personal. I live amongst the GA fan base. I was watching that Super Bowl in the 3rd Qtr., somehow knowing they were fixing to **** the bed. Early in the 4th, I told my wife, “You’re about to watch the most Atlanta Falconist **** in the history of sports.”😂🤣😂

8CD30D4D-2BB1-4D0B-8ADC-0EB26B21E3F7.jpeg

Advertisement
These cucks are quickly climbing into the upper echelon of my **** list.
They should already be. I lived in the NE part of Georgia for a time and the fans were unbearable. With SCAR being my second team, I only hate them more. Whiny and entitled fan base with very little evidence for why they should be so highly regarded

Funny take in that thread, let Clemson "suffer" through an SEC schedule:

So let's take little ACC Clemson off of UGA's schedule this year and see what it has.

UAB
South Carolina
Vandy
Arkansas
Auburn
Kentucky
Florida
Mizzou
Tennessee
Charleston Southern
GT

WOW what a guantlet.

Let's be honest the other 3 best teams in the SEC are probably Alabama, LSU, and Texas A&M. Florida is in that mix. WIth that said UGA doesn't play those 3 WEST teams in 2021, 2022, 2023, and finally plays Texas A&M in 2024. UGA's schedule is pretty pathetic if not for Clemson 2021, Orgeon 2022, Oklahoma 2023 non conference games.

Advertisement
Funny take in that thread, let Clemson "suffer" through an SEC schedule:

So let's take little ACC Clemson off of UGA's schedule this year and see what it has.

UAB
South Carolina
Vandy
Arkansas
Auburn
Kentucky
Florida
Mizzou
Tennessee
Charleston Southern
GT

WOW what a guantlet.
Watch out for Charleston Southern. Trap game!

Advertisement
that one guy is funny. more people care about miami nationally than they do georgia and i don't even think its close.
Even while being mediocre and irrelevant for **** year 20 years Miami still moves the needle. How many national pundits have said CFB is just better when Miami is good.

Imagine Clemson beating Georgia and we beating Bama in the first week.
ESPN executives will have heart attacks.
The mighty sec myth would die right there.

We're going to do our part.

Up to Clemson to make it an ACC sweep.

I hope we don't beat Bama so bad the SEC tries to kick them out.

Advertisement
Back