Georgia Puppy Dog tears

1627852541267.png

I have so many questions!!!!

Advertisement
Funny thing is they have one modern day natty in 80. Ain’t done **** since yet they think they are some sort of upper echelon world beating program. Only thing they beat is Kibys meat. They can kiss my Miami ***. Hope we play them and get to smear their ugly kkk faces in the dog sheet. All about The U baby🙌🙌🥃

Advertisement
It must legitimately suck to be a Dawg fan.

I am well aware of what it's like to support teams that rarely win anything, but those teams aren't spending the kind of money and don't have the relatively enormous fanbase of some direct competitors.

UGA are literally trying EVERYTHING to win it, have thrown all ethics out, have a ton of money, have huge alum and fanbases (among the largest in the sport) and STILL haven't gotten it done.

Advertisement

I am well aware of what it's like to support teams that rarely win anything, but those teams aren't spending the kind of money and don't have the relatively enormous fanbase of some direct competitors.

UGA are literally trying EVERYTHING to win it, have thrown all ethics out, have a ton of money, have huge alum and fanbases (among the largest in the sport) and STILL haven't gotten it done.
Not to mention getting pretty much whoever they want in a talent rich state like GA.

Mr brother is a diehard UGA fan and I’m not sure how the **** he does it. I’d be ready to burn Smart at the stake if I were him.

Advertisement
There’s absolutely no reason they should only have two titles in the last 100 years.

How about Texas having just one since 1970?

Or Ohio State having two since 1970, one of which should have been championship #6 for Miami?

So many other teams literally have almost infinite money and resources and still can't buy championships. Yet this site is full of ding dongs who claim that no program underachieves as much as Miami.

Advertisement
How about Texas having just one since 1970?

Or Ohio State having two since 1970, one of which should have been championship #6 for Miami?

So many other teams literally have almost infinite money and resources and still can't buy championships. Yet this site is full of ding dongs who claim that no program underachieves as much as Miami.
Exactly. Just goes to show money can’t buy everything.

Advertisement
Back