Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
0F789ADF-2EB9-4523-8A8F-D8F9A0BED0DA.png
Deejays ace?

Advertisement
"6 figures here and there are rounding errors in oil money"

"Decimal places are almost irrelevant to oil men"

Great comments regarding UGA losing their top 2 recruits, likely to TAMU......

WAAAAH, there's no money or wealthy people in Georgia. WAAAAAHHHH...

Mansell hinting that Kirby is about to bring in a "big gun hire" in the next few weeks. Looks like there's going to be an epic battle of the bag game this cycle....
He just needs to get his bag boys to grease the way more with aTm stepping up.

Advertisement
Like at Wal-Mart, certain SEC coaches are empowered to price-match.
The gaytors can’t compete with it either. They drop bags but the Bama, aTm and UGA Money is nuts. I wonder if they ranked the bagability levels of schools where these 3 plus Clemson, LSU, Auburn, Tennessee and OSU stand. Is Texas in there as well? How about Oklahoma?

Advertisement
The gaytors can’t compete with it either. They drop bags but the Bama, aTm and UGA Money is nuts. I wonder if they ranked the bagability levels of schools where these 3 plus Clemson, LSU, Auburn, Tennessee and OSU stand. Is Texas in there as well? How about Oklahoma?
Auburn supposedly will drop heavy bags for a certain recruit but not all of them like Georgia. That’s probably how they got Owen pappoe and tank bigsby

I would throw Oregon in with the big boys. They are dropping big bags in football and basketball.

The Princeton Review is going to follow up on its Top 100 Party Schools ranking with a Top 100 Bag Schools list...

Advertisement

But, but, but...it's so unfair, there are so many more oil companies in Alabama and South Carolina compared to Georgia and Florida...

But, but, but...it's so unfair, there are so many more oil companies in Alabama and South Carolina compared to Georgia and Florida...
But but but it’s so unfair… Texas is a massive entry point for South of the Border bags.

Yes I heard 247 will be coming out with their first annual bagability rankings soon.

UF fans wont know whether they want to be ranked higher or lower this time, but they’ll be whining either way.

Advertisement
Back