Georgia Puppy Dog tears

I don't believe none of this pushed out stuff. Of course they have to spin it however way they deem fit because it can have a snowball effect on other recruits to see them dropping and may think twice, not all but some. This guy is a 4 star on rivals and a home state kid, not buying that he was pushed out. If thats the case, it will have serious future consequences for them.

They told the kid first he couldn't enroll early - which was his plan from the start. Then they told him he was going to compete to play safety - not corner. It was done in a very "tactful" way. The kid's neighbor posted that he had heard it from the parents. Essentially they left him little choice but to decommit.

There is at least one more coming - possibly two - according to stuff on their board.

If anyone has a 247 membership you can read it for yourself. And go to the main Blue Board and read that thread where the mod acknowledges it was coming.

They are going after "bigger fish" in their own words. They want Dent. They assume they have Stevenson and Elam. And Cine announces on Wednesday.

Advertisement
Perry was pushed out? Someone on the 247 uga board hinted at several decommits coming.

And many of their fans are super excited about having Perry in the fold - call him a stud. I don’t think he was pushed out
He wasn't. No body from UGA is saying he was pushed out

Advertisement
Screenshot_20181004-211734.png

Seems a lot of them were very high on him

Advertisement
LOL, these dumb rednecks think they're getting Stevenson, Elam AND Cine?

UGA gonna get pounded with sanctions. You watch....
I was thinking this is a possibility.
Never seen a team with a number 1 recruiting class start shuffling the deck so late. December is looming. I understand pushing out some 3 star dudes but a ton db from your home state?
It’s very risky unless they for sure got Stevenson and that was the reason that coley came down.
But it doesn’t make sense given wiltfong’s cb.
It’s also not e vary good look that 2 years in a row you push out a local kid that has been committed for a long time.
However, if a few recruits have a heads up that uga is in hot water then some on here would know that too.

UGA is the most obvious bag school in recent memory. Even more obvious than Ole Miss. again they have major boosters (carl parks) following Stevenson on twitter. It’s a joke

Advertisement
I was thinking this is a possibility.
Never seen a team with a number 1 recruiting class start shuffling the deck so late. December is looming. I understand pushing out some 3 star dudes but a ton db from your home state?
It’s very risky unless they for sure got Stevenson and that was the reason that coley came down.
But it doesn’t make sense given wiltfong’s cb.
It’s also not e vary good look that 2 years in a row you push out a local kid that has been committed for a long time.
However, if a few recruits have a heads up that uga is in hot water then some on here would know that too.

It’s not only Wiltfong. Ivins today was saying he’s very close to changing his CB. Coley came down last week and all this developed this week after he came. So if they have him wrapped up after that they must’ve droned over a big bag quickly.

Why would they push him out without being certain they can get Dent?

They hurting bad on scholarship numbers, only 17 scholarship seniors and they at 85 total now. They getting Cine DB out of Texas next week and are expecting Dent or Rique.

Advertisement
It’s not only Wiltfong. Ivins today was saying he’s very close to changing his CB. Coley came down last week and all this developed this week after he came. So if they have him wrapped up after that they must’ve droned over a big bag quickly.

I feel you my dude. This whole thing seems odd with them tho. It’s like they’re either certain of their position or scrambling to recover from something.

They hurting bad on scholarship numbers, only 17 scholarship seniors and they at 85 total now. They getting Cine DB out of Texas next week and are expecting Dent or Rique.

They also already have 17 committed so they need some attrition via transfers or draft to sign the other 7 or 8 top targets they are after including Rique, Elam and Dent.

I feel you my dude. This whole thing seems odd with them tho. It’s like they’re either certain of their position or scrambling to recover from something.

Agreed. It will be interesting to see what happens after this weekend as far as us gaining more traction with either of Dent or Stevenson. Long way to go.

Advertisement
Back