Georgia pays Ludacris $65,000 for 15-minute show

Standing room only for the spring game. I think Eason will be good, but the defense was playing soft. He's going to have to play this year. The other two QB's get the yips.

Advertisement
...people still want to see ludacris perform???

Not since mid 2000's

This. Harbaugh is jumping on stage with migos (from the ATL too) and you pay Ludacris to come around and sing songs ppl forgot about?? I bet some of their recruits didn't even know he use to rap lol
Well he is ludicrous, given it's Gaawgah a country act probably would've drawn more.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

People still give a **** about Ludapiss? Why didn't they bring in Snow?

Cus nobody wants to hear about an Informer on Lonely Lonely Lonely Sunday Morning...I don't know what's sadder that I got what you did there, or that I know those songs? But I'm ok with it

[video=youtube;StlMdNcvCJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo[/video]

Sorry, everyone must hear the dope rhymes of a Canadian who dressed like an extra on Saved by the Bell

Would have been better off with Future or Kevin Gates if they trying to impress these young kids from Georgia and the South.

Ludacris, Jeezy, TI, Pastor Troy, Gucci Mane, Lil John, Young Joc, etc. is for the 80 babies

Advertisement
**** all the rappers eating healthy.. Organic jelly and peanut butter, 1 box of green tea, and 1 spin rechargable toothbrush.. Lol I'm in the wrong line of work..

Here's the full list of things he wanted in his dressing room:
12976312_1093129310750034_43504420_n.jpg

Advertisement
That's cute because ludicrous will actually be the word they use in a few years when they reflect upon running Richt out of Athens and hiring Curby Dumb.

Yup. Love me some Athens and support UGA but that was a really dumb move.....Thanks UGA!!! first a degree, great friends and a great experience. Now you basically hand us over one of the most successful coaches in Georgia history. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving.

Luda is a HUGE star, and he's from Georgia. He was a good choice, IMO. He's also done songs for the Falcons, Hawks, and Braves. ****, he may have even done something specifically for UGA, too ...

Also ... Not to be overly racial ... But I suspect a pretty good portion of the fans in the stands were the target-demo for Luda. He's a crossover artist, with some party songs that most everybody knows ... Especially middle-aged white people, who are fringe listeners of rap music.

They didn't bring Luda for the kids. Anybody thinking the musical entertainment was for the kids or recruits in attendance is lost on this topic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back