Georgia or Auburn

Advertisement
I hate the gaytor with a passion but for some reason I'd really like to see an $ec championship without bama or gawja.
Florida has 2 SEC losses. Georgia would need to lose its next 2 games for Florida to win the SEC East. I want Auburn to beat Georgia and then to beat Alabama so that the SEC can only get 1 team into the CFP. Even better if Georgia loses and wins the SEC championship game.

Last edited:
I got Auburn in my league. Auburn is not a terrible team and UGA has been struggling with scrubs. WarTigerEagles by 13.

Advertisement
Doesn't UGA winning keep Bama out of the CFP without even playing in the SEC Championship game again? If I remember correctly, that would be 2 out of 6 years of the CFP that Bama has done that.

Missouri is 5-4 for the season.

All 4 loses on the road.
All 5 wins at home.

Missouri just might take care of UF for us.

Signed,

Peruche

BEST ALARM CLOCK

RingedPiercingBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif

Depends on the QB's. Frohm might have one of his terrible games there. Plus there's the Coley factor.

Advertisement
If Auburn wins then Bama is going to back door their way into the playoff.
Abama gets in no matter. As I said on another thread, there is no way those bozos leave out Nick & company. He has naked pictures or something of that voting community. This is just history repeating itself. See how they have Bama #5. UGA looses they are in. If the loser of UGA-LSU, Bama is in. So we can all wish, but that aint going to happen...

Advertisement
Abama gets in no matter. As I said on another thread, there is no way those bozos leave out Nick & company. He has naked pictures or something of that voting community. This is just history repeating itself. See how they have Bama #5. UGA looses they are in. If the loser of UGA-LSU, Bama is in. So we can all wish, but that aint going to happen...
They don't get in if Auburn beats them.

Advertisement
I'll be at the game, pulling for UGA. Son is a student there and daughter is a graduate.

Hopefully Kirby Smart out coaches himself again on the big stage but I fear that Georgia wins this one comfortably. Their defense is legit and fast and their OLine could be the best in the country.

Who cares if the old-line is the best in the country if your skill position players suck balls

UGA has to lose this week and next week of UF to win the division with their two losses and head to head loss to UGA. They've got TAMU next week at home and GT to finish up. They go 1-1, they could win the SECCG and cause chaos on who is in and out of the Playoffs.

Advertisement
Back