Georgia New # 1 in Top 25 Coaches Poll, Bama drops to # 5

mdpcane

All-American
Dawgs # 1 .... Tide falls to # 5 after embarrassing loss to unranked Texas A&M .... first Bama loss to an unranked team since 2007.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just looked at the list. Iowa is #2?? Hmmm…
aint that some ****.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing how bama lose to a unranked program with multiple losses and still sits within striking distance of the playoffs the very next rankings lol

Bama carries around recent success. You can say it's not fair and logical, but those are facts. Having said that, despite their loss last Saturday, are their 4 schools better than Bama? Only one that comes to mind that has looked better is Georgia.

Dawgs # 1 .... Tide falls to # 5 after embarrassing loss to unranked Texas A&M .... first Bama loss to an unranked team since 2007.

Can the ACC just fold already? #irrelevant

Advertisement
Bama carries around recent success. You can say it's not fair and logical, but those are facts. Having said that, despite their loss last Saturday, are their 4 schools better than Bama? Only one that comes to mind that has looked better is Georgia.
I know what you're saying, but if it doesn't matter if they lose, why the **** are we playing the season? You always have "better" teams losing in professional sports, and we don't say "oh, I think they are better" and give them another shot at a title.

I don't think you'll have any argument that both Georgetown and Houston were leagues better than the Villanova and NC State teams that beat them. But they lost.

Alabama are obsolete. Better go back to Wal Mart for a new sweater this December.

Advertisement
Back